World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Was that an engineered 1100 ish (like a fully naked warrior in Zerker stance having just popped deathwish with all trinkets and your racial?) or just a random swipe at someone in AB? I just find a near 1600 white damage crit a bit much. Its a **** auto attack, i have a 31 point "bust damage" talent which has less range, a considerably lower crit chance, costs a decent amount of mana, has a cooldown and needs another spell to be on the target before i can even cast it yet does less burst damage!

And some non WoW thing. What was that big sign someone had made from a white sheet up on the right hand bend before Coleshill this morning? (if you drove out that way today of course) When i drove past it on my way to work it was very dark and i couldnt see what it said and now i just drove back and its half ripped down. All i could see was that looked like the words "YOU'LL NEVER..."

Im guessing that Giant would have had at least 5 sunders on him, maybe Fairie Fire and Curse of Recklessness for another -1000 armour and youd have been buffed to the eyeballs though. This was just a random white crit in PvP.

Skilling staves! Even i could see that^^

Yep, clearly one of those occasions when you give the mob a good battering thinking you're helping someone out, but in reality you really piss them off.

Question is though, what else has that priest been using if it takes till level 50+ to level up staves?!

Skilling staves! Even i could see that^^

Yep, clearly one of those occasions when you give the mob a good battering thinking you're helping someone out, but in reality you really piss them off.

Question is though, what else has that priest been using if it takes till level 50+ to level up staves?!

If you have cloth armour, you shouldnt need to melee, ever.

And most of that was gained one afternoon when me and you were going around meleeing stuff in the Premier League simply to get our weapon skills up!

Im guessing that Giant would have had at least 5 sunders on him, maybe Fairie Fire and Curse of Recklessness for another -1000 armour and youd have been buffed to the eyeballs though. This was just a random white crit in PvP.

Spot on.

Which is why the 1595 crit for autoshot is ridiculous. Could it be he was buffed/potted to the hilt?

Â