World of Warcraft

The_Rev

When i uninstalled DAB to use something a little less memory happy the first thing i missed was the cooldown count on my action bars.

Ive since installed this, and its quite fantastic. It just puts a little number in the box on your action bar when something is on cooldown. Whether thats a 10 second cooldown for a spell, a 4 hour cooldown for a trinket or a 4 day cooldown for a trade item, its all there.

If you are using standard blizz bars, or something that isnt DAB then id wholly recommend this.

Sorry i just saw this, and its rubbish. Either its ambush, out-gearing, 1 vs 1 on pri conditions, or fighting whiled healed and still dying, Really shite.

Still if its the editing that suits you fine. I even found that quite poor, or annoying tbh.

Well, its about the editing. As a PvP video, yeah, its like most. Put in the fights you win. But as a technical piece of editing, regardless of whether you like the style or not, its faultless. The synergy between visuals and sound is just jaw dropping.

Yeah, thats very nice. Im just a sucker for the Drum & Bass one. To get that to work, to get the sound to match the video at a relentless pace really must take some know how.

I read that post - it was an entertaining whine ! - I do fear what ever shortcomings he finds with you, he's unlikely to find any guild that will please him.

That's the problem. He was determined to always be right and have the last say.

Now I don't need the rep anymore, I love it when you get a proper old school AV (ie not just a 5 minute race for the bosses).

Had a 2 hour one this morning, when it went backwards and forwards for ages. It ended with us summoning icey and zerging their druids so they couldn't summon their big fella. Then it was just a case of following ice lord while he raped anyone who came close, great fun.

I read that post - it was an entertaining whine ! - I do fear what ever shortcomings he finds with you, he's unlikely to find any guild that will please him.

That's the problem. He was determined to always be right and have the last say.

Ive not really said a lot on the matter, because i quite like the lad and i do get on well with him. I just think he has a bit of low self esteem and is upset that a guild he had been in pretty much since it started has all of a sudden left him behind. Because he had been in so long he felt that perhaps everyone owed him something and when people did things he didnt agree with it must have been that they were going out of their way to piss him off. We introduced DKP in 20 mans, not because there were lots of people asking for it, but to piss Viskahn off. The DKP system for 40 mans was changed not so all classes were paying the same for Tier 2 gear to mean that cross class items could be fairly bid on, but we did it purely to piss Viskahn off. Sven Goran Eriksson didnt take Theo Walcott to the world cup because he was leaving the job after the tournament was over anyway therefore had nothing to lose, he did it simply to piss Viskahn off. When someone reaches that level of paranoia, what can you do?

http://www.threesfilms.com/Skarr.wmv

Check this. Skarr the Unbreakable from the Dire Maul arena, soloed. This is potentially so easy for Mages, Warlocks, Priests, Hunters, Shammies and even Druids. Seems his "teleport" ability teleports the player back to the centre of the arena. Unfortunately Skarr will follow you if you run away from him and when the teleport happens you dont appear right in front of him like you do in front of any other boss with a teleport, but you actually appear at range from him!

Ill bet Blizz change this fight at the first chance they get if they see this.

Hey guys! Any idea when patch 2.0 will come out? Wondering whether to respec or wait for it to be free. I'm about a lvl 38 pally now. Still enjoying it but cant wait to get a horse as the running around is the worst part of the game. In a good guild with my brother and some other friends over on lightbringer.

Most of the time I end up healing in groups- but I don't mind.

Highlights so far-

Duskwood

Deadmines

Engineering

Lowlights-

Gnomeregan

Gryphon rides

People quitting in instances

13 year olds

Â