World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Had to go Onyxia first. Chrommy we got on the second try, we wiped 5 times on Nef (Naked run, phase 1 wipe, 99%, then twice at 20%)

The zerg is raping us at the moment, now I know why people hate it. Chromaggus didn't drop Nef shoulders. we didn't miss you because we had Sie to get aggro everytime a tank got feared at Nef :nod:

Nice raid though, Time Lapse was piss again, we need to learn how to handle the Zerg and the class call that happens 1/2 way through the zerg at the same time though.

Yeah, really took me by surprise just how quickly my aggro seemed to build up and now, I really do know exactly what you mean about the aggro issues Nayson.

Second time around though, I paced my DPS early on and the big dragony word removed never looked my way again. Top fight mind.

However, expect to hear my moan at being denied my Tier 2 helm, because Shack is a moron, next time I catch you online. Even Gaiana agreed with me on this one...

Yeah, really took me by surprise just how quickly my aggro seemed to build up and now, I really do know exactly what you mean about the aggro issues Nayson.

Aggro as a Lock is insane. It really is. Every other class on the game has some viable means of reducing the threat they generate, even Warriors who get -20% threat in Battle and Zerker stances. I think it was reaching the point where it was actually starting to break the game for a lot of Warlocks. Getting yelled at for overnuking by people doing twice the DPS of you really does start to piss you off after a while. Luckily we finally get dragged onto an even playing field with the other 8 classes in patch 2.0 and more so in TBC.

However, expect to hear my moan at being denied my Tier 2 helm, because Shack is a moron, next time I catch you online. Even Gaiana agreed with me on this one...

Sharded due to -dkp or something? If so, why? Thats just idiotic.

No, because he couldn't get into the raid o.O

No, because he couldn't get into the raid o.O

Indeed.

A raid with only, at that time, 2 Warlocks.

A raid with 2 Warlocks that have their T2 Helm.

A raid with free spots.

A raid destination my character is now geared for.

A raid destination that I was closer to than the raid.

A raid destination I had already annouced I wanted to go to if the raid chooses too in Guild Chat so all officers and players could see.

And the reason I could not go I hear you ask?

I wasn't at KG for BWL - A raid destination I'm not quite geared for and so obviously did not go to KG.

But then guess where I ended up right after Onyxia? **** BWL!!!

Jesus, could someone translate that post from Shack into something approximating English please? I got about half way before the combination of self pity and pidgin English started to make my head hurt!

I think he's piseed off, but he's not pissed off. It's all everyone else's fault but he doesn't blame them. He's too busy to do it all on his own, but he won't promote anyone.

and vague mentions about TBC preparations being made without telling anyone.

VT Villans anyone?

Shack is a master at typing everything but actually saying nothing. That post is just drivel, words put together to make sentences, I think he's saying that the Officers suck, and that he's feeling isolated, and I agree. Nighttripper, Nix, Reef, all Officers and all do **** all for the guild. Lierox is more or less just a raid leader, Vasha is never on, nor Gulthrak, Engorge has never raided, ever!. Basically its just him and Gaiana running the show, and now it seems Gaiana has resigned too.

Hey, dont knock us guild officers. We have a hard time as it is!

Oddly enough it was funny to go back to Deathwing last night for a bit. Went with Sams alt to Goldshire for a bit of pointless lowbie ganking.

The old lightening shield is hilariou on a shammie. - Its instant death to a l7 or less. They were all firing bows, ranged weapons or casting at me and falling over dead instantly I dont even think they understood how I could be chatting away and taking 3 down at a time without doing anything offensive to them...

and it was good to chat to some old buddies in my old guild - Vilajuju is still guilded.

The old lightening shield is hilariou on a shammie. - Its instant death to a l7 or less. quote]

Mine's instant death to a lot higher than that...with trinket I get about 600 damage per ball now!

Hey, dont knock us guild officers. We have a hard time as it is!

Oddly enough it was funny to go back to Deathwing last night for a bit. Went with Sams alt to Goldshire for a bit of pointless lowbie ganking.

The old lightening shield is hilariou on a shammie. - Its instant death to a l7 or less. They were all firing bows, ranged weapons or casting at me and falling over dead instantly I dont even think they understood how I could be chatting away and taking 3 down at a time without doing anything offensive to them...

and it was good to chat to some old buddies in my old guild - Vilajuju is still guilded.

Hehe.Was funny sneaking up and backstabbing them while they watched the 'pretty lights'. :-)

Â