World of Warcraft

The_Rev

oh yes, Just checked in for a minute to check my new rank

JUST crept in to senior sergeant - quite pleased with that for a first proper week of AV (even that wasnt a full week either), one day was levelling had at least two days off too

Shit night last night. The instance server seemed to be playing up, so as we were starting Scarlet, we all crashed. Then when I got back on, the lag was mental. After that calmed down, I got into a 10 man Scholo run, but by the time I got there, they were well under way. I had to wait 10 minutes for someone else with a key, got ganked by allies, then when I finally caught up with them inside, there was a server reset 2 mins later!

Helped some noobs do an SM Cathedral run, so ended up with virtually nowt all night. Then Dan tells me Elemental gloves went on a greed roll on his UBRS run!

Yup, we had 1 shammy and he didn't want them, tragically they'll become vendor fodder. I also rolled 100 on a greed on some leather bracers which I was half tempted to need, it really was my day despite not getting the Shadowcraft tunic. I was actually the most experienced person in the yesterday :shock: I've done about 10 full runs and we've only attempted the egg boss twice. It is easier to wipe there than at Drakki, particularly if your warrior is a leeroy like ours was. Risso I'd advise you to join next time, UBRS is ace (despite what Nayson says) and I still need 2 items from there so will be doing it alot more.

BTW if any of you happen to be unfamiliar with Leeroy then search Leeroy Jenkins on Google video...

Dan, that idiot tank from LBRS turned up in the Scarlet Strat group me and Sie were in. Went to the wrong entrance, then kept asking, "Can I join your guild, huh, huh?!" At least the crash spared me having to watch him again, but I don't suppose even he could **** up a 10 man with another tank.

Myself and Sie had a tank who went to the wrong instance yesterday.

He then refused to accept summons. When he finally accepted the summon, he came in duel wielding swords, refused to go 1H and Shield (even though he answered the "need tank" call) then he charged stunned into the first group of mobs before the sap/sheep/shackle, then charged into the second group of mobs before the first were dead, killing pretty much the whole group (somehow i managed to survive)

So he was then kicked for being shit in the very first room of Scholomance. So he decided to call Sie a "noob"

Hmm.

Anyway. Like this picture?

meinmycrimsonhat3dd.jpg

Still no Dreadmist legs though.must have killed Baron a dozen times or more now, and still no Dreadmist. Shamie pants dropped for a level 57 shamie on his first run. Always the way, isnt it?

Oh. And:

sneakymurloch.gif

Myself and Sie had a tank who went to the wrong instance yesterday.

He then refused to accept summons. When he finally accepted the summon, he came in duel wielding swords, refused to go 1H and Shield (even though he answered the "need tank" call) then he charged stunned into the first group of mobs before the sap/sheep/shackle, then charged into the second group of mobs before the first were dead, killing pretty much the whole group (somehow i managed to survive)

**** hell! Even I wouldnt do any of that. At least I know the bloody theory, even though its a challenge to actually practice it.

I really hope the Baron drops Dreadmist soon.

Ive actually done it so many times now, that there isnt one thing that drops in the whole instance that i could use but dont already have.

Except **** Dreadmist.

I can do the whole run without getting hit now too. How crazy is that?

Brothers just got this, looks complicated.

Worth installing then?

145 pages and counting, take that as a yes

then remember Deathwing - Horde and you'll get as much help as we can give

(deathwing may accept new players soon (after the migration)

Â