World of Warcraft

The_Rev

LFG Scholo/Baron dreadmist not dropping run. Have Warlock. Need all others. 11:30pm? (hopefully)

11.30 it is. Save me a slot. Can't wait for another greed roll on Beaststalker Bindings!

Hmm Hunter equipment, already have them though, easily bought in the AH you know Riss, one of two members of the Beaststalker outfit that aren't BoP and are actually BoE

They aren't that expensive to buy, paid about 20-25g for mine I think

**** and bugger it! In a 10 man Scarlet Strath run, and as I enter the portal, I get the loading screen, but no loading bar. I can't tab out either, and after resetting, the bloody thing refused to let me back in, and then there was another queue.

Apolgies Sie, hope you filled the slot OK.

Hmm Hunter equipment, already have them though, easily bought in the AH you know Riss, one of two members of the Beaststalker outfit that aren't BoP and are actually BoE

I know that Bicks, just mean that no bloody shammy gear ever drops!

Had the best AV battle ever today. If i could do stuff like post pics i would, because i took a print-screen, but i dont know how to post it.

My score ended at 49-15 and we totally dominated!

Even made myself a pally for best friend. Feared him 5 times (FIVE times!!) during a 5 min "struggle" :lol: And each time i feared him i laughed at him...

you had to be there! **** brilliant

Idiots method: Print Screen, paste into Paint, save as Jpeg and host.

Check out this lag!

hhhj3ey.jpg

Amazing, the whole world stops still and you can still move around. Do something, wait 5 mins, and it happens!

A few people are getting this at the moment its a joke....

Count me in for that Nayson....for the obvious reason, Scholo gets my vote.

And Risso, don't worry about it. It happened to all of us as there seemed to be an instance server crash. I alt tabbed out, restarted the game then had to log in twice and it was fixed. We didn't bother filling your space (second Druid didn't return either) and pissed it anyway.

No Shadowcraft though....

What a **** that is, after three hours on the same AV battle we finally get to the last bunker and the last boss and yes, you guessed it, the server was restarted. :cry:

Sluts.

Take the graveyard, no take belinda, no take the graveyard, stop attacking the three allies in the field - yes thats the twenty of you, and turn that "heal me I'm down to 20%" spam off you word removed (how feckin annoying is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Thing is, as is the case 8/10 times, we could have won about two hours earlier but there was too much **** around in different areas in the map and not enough of a cohesive effort. Still good fun though, particularly the Lolladin slaying which is always a bonus.

yeah its like when you get to the bridge, why the feck does everyone stop, the ally will keep you there all day, Its simple keep four or five back at the graveyard and the other thirty or so mount up and charge the bunker on the right ignoring any damge, then just keep pling back in. I've been in games where we've been at the bridge for over an hour and not even attempted the bunker

Still love it though, its just that some groups are just frustrating to be in

yeah its like when you get to the bridge, why the feck does everyone stop, the ally will keep you there all day, Its simple keep four or five back at the graveyard and the other thirty or so mount up and charge the bunker on the right ignoring any damge, then just keep pling back in. I've been in games where we've been at the bridge for over an hour and not even attempted the bunker

I'm looking forward to it even more after tomorrow when I get the Uber PC. The only time my current PC ever lets me down in WoW is Orgri and AV. The amount of times I've been killed by lag is ridiculous.

UBRS was a rogues dream tonight. I outrolled the other rogue on 3/3 items and then the Shadowcraft Tunic dropped off Drakki! I'd already rolled on a nice chest piece and felt kind of sorry for him and when I saw him roll a 91 I conceded. If I had rolled I would have looked like a right ninjaing word removed... I'm not sure its fair game to need roll on a chest piece when you won a need roll an hour earlier on another chest piece, in fact, i got pissed off with another rogue a few weeks ago who did just that, in that instance (no pun intended) he wasn't even allowed the second chest piece anyway....

Anyway I'm Rend's sword, a nice set of shoulderpads, and an MC worthy piece of chest better off, I was on such a roll (no pun intended) I expected the Beast to drop the skinning dagger! He didn't of course....

diots method: Print Screen, paste into Paint, save as Jpeg and host.

Like ive said before. You cant paste em into paint. Doesnt work.

I use Photoshop CS to get Screenies with.

WoW official website has a link to http://www.irfanview.com/ for those without Photoshop to use. Its freeware. Im guessing you can view your TGA screenies, and then save them as JPEGs from the viewing screen?

I'm looking forward to it even more after tomorrow when I get the Uber PC. The only time my current PC ever lets me down in WoW is Orgri and AV. The amount of times I've been killed by lag is ridiculous.

Yep it was AV that forced me switch machines eventually, started in AV and it was lagtastic at times, so that was it, changed machines right then

Sooooooooooooooooo MUCH BETTER

Â