World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Which is best. Our new air totem is good for priests, as it reduces aggro by 20%. Grace of Air increases everyone's agi by 73, and windfury gives 2 extra attacks with super attack power when it goes off, although it negates poison on rogue's blades if they use it. So bearing in mind I can't buff everybody, what would be the best?

Agility in normal dungeons where there is only one Shaman.

The Aggro one is good for 20/40 man raids where you have smaller groups. Its squishy friendly.

Drop one of those lower threat totems in with the group of healer and/or ranged DPS and they can up their output without pulling aggro off the tank.

Second Baron run in a row where all i got was a repair bill. Its crap when you do an instance and nothing drops. Its worse when you do one and the stuff you want you lose on.

Lost 3 need rolls! Mr TRL cleaned up again too (what is that "always roll 80+ on a need roll" mod you have? ;) ) with Crimson Felt Hat (the bastard!) and some kickass shoes.

And Tarj, that thing at the end which i lost another need roll on, the Frayed Abomonation Stitching: is for this quest . To be honest, i think the quest is a bit of a wild goose chase. You need a shitload of stuff that only drops in instances, and has low droprates, and several hundred gold, just for this hat which while epic, isnt that great, is it?

Yeah I noticed that a few days ago when I did strat and scholo with TRL, if he needs something, he gets it, a bit like Risso's greed rolls. Its one of the fundamental floors of the game really (though I can't suggest an alternative) that once you get to 60, you're so gear dependant that its down to how much luck you get on your rolls, and don't say it all evens out, because it doesn't!

One of the best things about being a Warlock, is that you can be evil to fellow Horde players for comedy purposes.

Making random people miss the Zep with seduce and fear is great (mages can do it too with Sheep and Frost Nova) but here is the latest episode in the "nayson kills someone with a summon" chronicles.

evilthingsivedone2rn.th.jpg

Sorry Dan!

Yeah not the same if they know its coming is it?

Just after that, Sam swam down to ress me, and died! hehe, serves him right...

I wanna know how you got that far out without dying of fatigue....

Had a mixed night last night. Had a crap BRD run with a random PUG. Can’t remember their names but I think it was something like Laurel, Hardy, Cannon and Ball!

I should have known it wasn’t going to be the best when the tank asked me to summon him, and went in with knackered armor.

We somehow managed to clear a couple of bosses in between wiping half a dozen times. Nothing dropped, and all I got was a 5G repair bill! Made me appreciate how good the VT lads are. The rogue last night had to practically be ordered to sap, and the priest was **** useless too. The mage was a good player, but was a ninjaing bastard.

After that I got into AV at about the same time as Si, and it was superb. Some high level Horde (like Si’s hero Freek) made sure we kicked some serious ally butt. When we got in most of the action was around the Field of Strife, but in a couple of hours we won the game. Some poor bastard was at the Horde camp collecting the stuff to summon Icey, was just about to summon him, when the game ended!

I like my new spec in BG’s a lot. I loaded up with plus spell damage gear, and was doing some truly nasty crits with chain lightning. I ended up 9th on the Horde list, when normally I’m right at the bottom. Si saved my arse on more than one occasion, cheers matey!

Yeah not the same if they know its coming is it?

Just after that, Sam swam down to ress me, and died! hehe, serves him right...

I wanna know how you got that far out without dying of fatigue....

By using 'skill' Dan...lol

Samisdead

I was doing a couple of q's last night with a guild member and he mentioned something called 'Team Speak'. What is this, does anyone use it here & is it worth getting?

Team speak is great. http://www.goteamspeak.com

Its just a stand alone program so you can talk to each other while playing. You can actually use it for free internet phonecalls to other people too, as long as they also have Teamspeak. There are others (Ventrillo gets used a lot on WoW too) but they are all essentially the same thing. You just download it, and you are pretty much ready to go. There are thousands of public servers you can "borrow" for free. Basically you just note the IP address, and tell the other people what it is, then they can meet you and chat. You can password protect your "channel" too, to stop bloody northerners hijacking you.

I use it on WoW a lot. Probably 95% of the time if Sie is online, and D1 uses it too (yam oilroight?) . ED has been on from time to time too.

I'll have to get team speak sorted soon I think, although if you're in say a five man group, doesn't it all get a bit messy if everybody's talking out once?

"aaaargh" "heal" "FFS!" "Res please" "hurdy gurdy hurdy ho" (that last one was tarj!)

Anyway boys, can we have some VT instance action tonight? I want to be part of a well oiled machine again!

Did my first two Baron runs today, both times with Nays in the group. The first time the Mage and priest buggered off before the end, and it all went tits up when we tried to kill the baron. The second one was miles better though, had the full 8 man class run, and it went like clockwork. No wipes, and the Baron went down like Krren Brady's knickers. Not much in the way of drops, but a decent pair of gloves dropped off the Baron at the end.

You got a nice Shield, didnt you?

That second Baron run was something else. Ive never been in such a good group. Came 3rd in the damage meters (my usual spot, it seems. Behind Rogue and Mage) and i finished the run with a repair bill for a piffling 12 silver 3 copper.

Still havent got my Crimson Felt Hat. God knows how many runs ive got to do to get it (im in double figures now) but i did get this ring which didnt drop anywhere, but was a quest reward.

A quest reward in an 8 man run, from a quest i didnt even know i had? And Thottbot says something about the Scarlet side of Stratholme. Ive never been in it. God knows how the hell i got this, but its Warlock gold. The two best stats, in the best order. Stamina & Intlegence. Seems although its a quest reward, its build for those of us who can lifetap.

Oh, and some fantastic PvP in the Barrens after!

I would like that ring nays, so please find out.

I did my first try in ZG last night. We had some problems with kids leaving to eat etc. but we nailed High priest Venoxis at first try.

I tell you... now THATS a boss! Now i understand what spirit is for.

Dunno how it went after that though... i had to leave to get drunk, so i hope Pdark wasnt to mad :P

Ok, another Baron run, another big load of **** all.

Im convinced he doesnt drop Dreadmist. Ive seen everything in there drop other than Paladin and Warlock gear, im sure.

Didnt get my hat either. Just a bit of rep with Argent Dawn. But as the tailoring recipe you get from there is shite, im not bothered about that at all.

Oh well, might try and do another Baron today before i go to work. Sometime around 3:30pm, hopefully.

Â