World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I couldnt be arsed with the atitude of some of the new idiots who were coming in. rocket polishers trying to make a name for themselves piss me right off, and that was starting to happen last night. Im all for recruiting, but at the speed we are doing it now means that a high number of cocks are getting in. I dont want to be stuck in the endgame runs with them. Exactly the same thing happened to Surgelings.

Some tosser was rubbing me up the wrong way last night, im not having little kids telling me how i should play my class, and thinking he knows how to play Lock better than i do, when he isnt even one himself. Ill be buggered if im running through a 5 hour instance run with that shit in my ear.

Getting in somewhere else was a doddle. Especially when high level Locks are probably the rarest thing on the game (Locks are certainly the least played class, because they are so difficult to play as.) and most guilds would kill to have a high level Lock on board.

Within 10 seconds of shouting "55 Warlock needs guild" in Orgrimmar, i had had more offers than i could count. Ive joined one which is a 50+ guild. Looking at ZG now, and Moltern Core in January, which is perfect for me. Perfect Dark is full of people doing Moltern Core now, and by the time i can do it, they will all be bored with it probably. So, other than not knowing anyone (yet) in my new guild, i dont regret quitting for a second. All the people i talked to a lot except for Carcci and Pdarkxnoemi quit for similar reasons over the last few weeks. Ill see how the new guild goes though. Hopefully it wont be populated with 14 year old cocks.

Oh, and given Dans record in knowing about the game (talent points, auction house for example) i wouldnt be surprised if he had got to level 48 and not realised that Rogues can actually attack things while stealthed...

So, how long before we can do a 5 man instance run with Me, Sion, Dan, TRL and Sie?

I think we could do the Princess Run now, but Sion is going to have a hell of a job to do holding aggro!

I actually did the princess run today, and everyone in the group was over 20 years old. And they said it was the best group they had ever done anything with..we rocked.

A 50 lock, 51 mage, 48 warrior, 52 Rogue and me 48.

I actually had to ress the lock twice because he caught the aggro 24/7.

So, how long before we can do a 5 man instance run with Me, Sion, Dan, TRL and Sie?

I think we could do the Princess Run now, but Sion is going to have a hell of a job to do holding aggro!

Huh! Don't come crying to me when Dan and Tarj are L60 and you're still L58, crying for them to come and bail you out!!

Want to do Wailing Caverns tonight Bicks?!

^^^And why would that be Mr.R?

Looking after four people who dont like getting hit!

Cloth and Leather armour people do not like aggro,( and Cloth wearers are excellent at pulling it too...)

Looking after four people who dont like getting hit!

Cloth and Leather armour people do not like aggro,( and Cloth wearers are excellent at pulling it too...)

Its those bloody 2k+ crits of yours. :winkold:

Â