Ice rink

xliosive

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Genie said:

What happened you guys? 7 quality ice rinks and a return of 2 likes 🤷‍♂️ 

You're lucky, I can only muster confused ones for my brilliant cardboard pirate. :unsure:

Just now, Tegis said:

You're lucky, I can only muster confused ones for my brilliant cardboard pirate. :unsure:

I’ve looked at that a few times, and even now you mention it I can’t see a face :lol: 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Tegis said:

that's because there isn't one.

You been on the Scando Shnapps already?

14 hours ago, Tegis said:

image.png.2b3c99e95fb15078e29585a1f3dcb0a0.png

Tegis, its a bit early in the year for the mushrooms to come out but, that may be different over there. You're tripping

From the instant I saw the picture though I am intrigued as to why someone would keep a big Network Switch next to the baby wipes?

OOh, I think i see it!    The round seal on the cardboard box is an eye, the sealing tape is a patch over the other eye, and the horizontal slot at the bottom is the mouth.   Very stealthy!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

Tegis, its a bit early in the year for the mushrooms to come out but, that may be different over there. You're tripping

I remember the first time I did mushrooms 40 years ago i was seeing some very vivid faces in the knots in some wooded furniture.   Not sure I would have seen the face here, though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, il_serpente said:

I remember the first time I did mushrooms 40 years ago i was seeing some very vivid faces in the knots in some wooded furniture.   Not sure I would have seen the face here, though.

It's some strong Scandi psychoactive bat shit I think

7 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

OOh, I think i see it!    The round seal on the cardboard box is an eye, the sealing tape is a patch over the other eye, and the horizontal slot at the bottom is the mouth.   Very stealthy!

the lord of the rings GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Oh man! It's like an 8-bit attempt at C3PO. 

Â