Keilan Quinn

MaVilla

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Well Gabby does have form for that sort of thing and they are a bit wound up easily!

He has form in doing bad things with 16 year old girls?! I did not know this.

On 01/02/2024 at 18:18, Don_Simon said:

He has form in doing bad things with 16 year old girls?! I did not know this.

To be fair to Gabby I think he prefers them a bit older!

On 01/02/2024 at 14:12, VBM said:

Just taking all their good youth players is delicious and makes these signing all the better. 

In return they sign our ex academy players coming to the end of there careers 😝

• 1 month later...

I think he's already been with us for a while, these deals take time to go through as the FA have to do checks to make sure we haven't done anything against the rules to get the player in the first place, such as bungs to the parents and so on, and they also have to make sure we have the player's best interests in mind, in terms of education, accomadation, career, and so on

Also because he's an U16 it probably won't be officially announced, not until the summer when he's signs scholarship terms, but we will know he has signed if he plays an age up for our U18s before then, which has already happened

Iddrisa Dauda Amihere is another highly rated one in that age group they're probably going to lose, not seen any rumours who he's signing for yet though

• Like 1

On 01/02/2024 at 13:12, VBM said:

Just taking all their good youth players is delicious and makes these signing all the better. 

I'll wait until one makes an impact in the first team, before getting excited.....Tim must be the closest.

Â