Fans Advisory Board Meeting - 20th December

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, andycv said:

Was there an informal FAB meeting on 30 January?  I think I saw there was somewhere, but can't find anything to back that up....

There was - there's not a lot to report, especially compared to the more recent fireworks we've had!

We were introduced to the club's new transport officer and the Inclusivity and Diversity manager - both of whom spoke sensibly on their area of expertise.

Mr Hatton confirmed that the club was engaged with the FA in a process on the badge and didn't want to go into further detail on that, they said that the Chelsea prices were as a result of feedback after the Everton game, and that last week they engaged a consultant to begin the process of 'auditing the bowl' and seeing how additional seats can be added at Villa Park.

Nothing major, and much of it is in other threads - apologies for not updating earlier.

37 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There was - there's not a lot to report, especially compared to the more recent fireworks we've had!

We were introduced to the club's new transport officer and the Inclusivity and Diversity manager - both of whom spoke sensibly on their area of expertise.

Mr Hatton confirmed that the club was engaged with the FA in a process on the badge and didn't want to go into further detail on that, they said that the Chelsea prices were as a result of feedback after the Everton game, and that last week they engaged a consultant to begin the process of 'auditing the bowl' and seeing how additional seats can be added at Villa Park.

Nothing major, and much of it is in other threads - apologies for not updating earlier.

I mean shouldn't they have got the consultant assessment of how they may be able to add extra seats, before cancelling the North Stand completely?

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I mean shouldn't they have got the consultant assessment of how they may be able to add extra seats, before cancelling the North Stand completely?

I don't think they were thinking about it before they cancelled the North Stand.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Am still gutted they aren't doing the new stand.

Let’s hope we don’t get the stadium equivalent of a residential flat roof extension, if you get my drift, ie an aesthetically disastrous afterthought.   We’ve had enough of the Corner Flag / superbox / control tower monstrosities.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Let’s hope we don’t get the stadium equivalent of a residential flat roof extension, if you get my drift, ie an aesthetically disastrous afterthought.   We’ve had enough of the Corner Flag / superbox / control tower monstrosities.

you mean like this one?

spacer.png

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, imavillan said:

you mean like this one?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes but that’s a shithole in a shithole filled with knuckle draggers who form socially unacceptable close relationships with their sisters many of whom are also their mothers as well!!