Ticket Info

andykeenan

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, villa89 said:

I assume this game is fixed for Saturday at 3pm now? No chance it could be moved for TV?

TV games already been picked will be 3pm

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Trying to buy my 6 year old a ticket for this but its making me pay £40 for it? And not the £11 it should be for children. I'm guessing because it's a resold one? Not the best of systems is it.

I've had that before its probably because you are buying it in an area where they dont do concessions seats. So you pay full wack or find somewhere else in the ground to sit. 

4 hours ago, turvontour said:

Trying to buy my 6 year old a ticket for this but its making me pay £40 for it? And not the £11 it should be for children. I'm guessing because it's a resold one? Not the best of systems is it.

Wait until a few come up from the unsold Terrace view and lower grounds you’ll be able to get some at normal prices then .

8 hours ago, turvontour said:

Zone 1s don't have any kid prices and the other zones that don't would be season ticket resales which I'm surprised would even be released yet. Is there nothing left in A7 or A8

Â