Tickets

neilski

2 hours ago, neilski said:

Does anyone know what day the tickets will be on sale? Or at least when they'll tell us the on sale dates? I really really  want to get to this one🤞

5pm on Monday to Members 

Download the Villa calendar to your device and its all there for you 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2023 at 17:41, Talldarkandransome said:

As much as I love going to the games with my lad, these fecking block restrictions are doing my head in. What's it gonna be like next season with one less stand and Lower Grounds tickets to sell. 

Around 700 going on general sale tomorrow 5pm 

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Jeez, only 5 tickets left. 

they've still not processed the resale requests. i've listed mine for sale but my seat is not available to buy yet. there will be plenty once they do that

33 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they've still not processed the resale requests. i've listed mine for sale but my seat is not available to buy yet. there will be plenty once they do that

Probably mate but the speed in which the general sale went I think resale will also sell quick. A lot of people are after seats together which stops some from going . I’m not pissing about midweek with trains especially as there are going to be disruptions planned that week. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Quarter past 8 on a Wednedsay!

You can have my resale...not that my last 2 sold...but shhhh there's 30k people on the waiting list so renew whilst you can!

Just listed mine, you should be alright this time there was 4 tickets available to buy when I looked.

Â