Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

The Golden Eagle is considered part of a world wide superspecies, with Gurney's Eagle, the Wedge-tailed Eagle, and Verreaux's Eagle.
The Golden Eagle was a good old rock'n'roll boozer in Hill Street, now sadly demolished.

Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel came in fifth place at the Crosby by-election in November 1981

Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel came in fifth place at the Crosby by-election in November 1981
I blame Mrs. Elsie Zzzzzt for splitting the Silly vote.

Triboluminescence is the phenomenon of a material glowing when it is broken or rubbed.

An example is the 'smash glow crystal', a type of crystal that, funnily enough, gives off light when it's smashed.

It isn't understood why this phenomenon happens but it's speculated that is due to the breaking electrical charges as the material is manipulated.

I imagine that not only is this information useless, even if you could (and

) make smash glow crystals they're completely useless.

More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
100% of alcoholics have previously drunk water.

Ergo, drinking water causes alcoholism.

:lol:

Yeah, that bread one is up there with 'sharks are more likely to attack you if you're wet'.

Also, who the **** is finding that out?

"You've just raped and murdered 2 innocent girls, and I know we said you have the right to remain silent - but please, this is really really important for our records...! Have you eaten any bread in the last 24 hours?"

Â