Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Out of the 146-160 moons in our solar sytsem, ours is the only one which produces a perfect eclipse.

One of Saturn's moons, Titan, is the only body in the solar system, apart from Earth, which contains surface liquid.

There is a Brummie superhero, called Captain Midlands. He makes an appearance, in, amongst other things, a comic wit the title 'Hell Comes to Birmingham', in which a supervillan plots the end of the world, by supernatural means, from a tower block in Hodge Hill.

Ah. I wasn't sure, thought it may have been something like that, or you didn't believe it was true.

He appears, remarkably, in a Marvel line of comics starring (almost as brilliantly) Captain Britain, and amongst other characters, Union Jack.

And he looks like this.

CaptainMidlands.png

Cats are thought to have self-domesticated.
Anybody see that wildlife documentary on Sky 3 last night? About an African game reserve with only one wild (female) lion left.

She started spontaneously hanging out with people - they assume it was because she was lonely and bored. The program was basically about their attempt to ship in a male lion to er, keep her company. The first one died, and I didn't see the end of the program, so I don't know how they got on.

But it did set me to speculating about how cats got domesticated.

Tis mildly interesting. It's believe that all domestic cats are descended from a group of wildcats that found an advantage to living with humans as humanity discovered the ability to farm and store food, which attracted pests, which in turn attracted the wildcats.

They think something similar may have happened with wolves.

Ah. I wasn't sure, thought it may have been something like that, or you didn't believe it was true.

He appears, remarkably, in a Marvel line of comics starring (almost as brilliantly) Captain Britain, and amongst other characters, Union Jack.

And he looks like this.

CaptainMidlands.png

I bet Captain America would utterly destroy them all in a fight.

AMERICA, **** YEAH!!!

Â