Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

So if he’s never taken to trial because the women don’t want to press charges, he’s done nothing wrong?

why does it need to go to court to see the evidence? It’s in both the times article and in the channel 4 programme. 

On top of this, based on the above I presume in your view mason greenwood is totally innocent too? As he wasn’t charged? Even though there is written and recorded evidence?

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's not random. He's another high profile person accused of things who hasn't been charged. He also had the chance to defend himself in an unbiased interview. All the things you've gone on about. 

I was interested in what you thought about his accusations. 

Do you think he was guilty?

It’s fascinating seeing the same far right grifters who attacked Huw Edwards despite a lack of trial defend Brand here. Even then, in the Huw Edwards case everything was consensual. The worst thing there was a man cheating on his wife. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

So a genuine question from me here, Dem -

If you're presuming Prince Andrew is guilty despite not having faced a jury, why does Brand get the opposite verdict despite seemingly irrefutable evidence?

Because he paid them off, and he refused to go to court. Was friends with epstein. How much more shit do yoh need to be guilty? There was absolutely no way a member of royal family is going prison. 

With brand these are new allegations i havent seen the evidence to convict him. I mean can you say brands 100% guilty? 

He needs to be trialled. I mean if keir starmer was accused of the same charges wouldnt you agree he deserves  a fair trial?

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Because he paid them off, and he refused to go to court. Was friends with epstein. How much more shot do yoh need to be guilty?

With brand these are new allegations i havent seen the evidence to convict him. I mean can you say brands 100% guilty? 

He needs to be trialled. I mean if keir starmer was accused of the same charges wouldnt you agree he deserves  a fair trial?

Why are you continually talking about a trial? Nobody has pressed charges against him. They have their reasons for that, probably similar reasons to why charges weren’t pursued against Mason Greenwood despite audio evidence and pictures of his abuse. 

I’ll ask again, did Mason Greenwood do nothing wrong?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Because he paid them off, and he refused to go to court. Was friends with epstein. How much more shit do yoh need to be guilty? There was absolutely no way a member of royal family is going prison. 

Regardless of whether any of this ever goes to trial you can still have your own opinion on whether you believe all these woman are being truthful in their stories about his past behaviour or are all lying anonymously to the media. 

Â