Ticket Info

andykeenan

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, turvontour said:

It's open, I bought 5 in it yesterday. Just the website not working.

Yep - looks like the area is open for the game but you can no longer buy tickets up there (as opposed to there being no more tickets available).

The only thing I can think of is that the club are giving the remaining unsold North Stand Upper tickets away through the foundation whilst encouraging people who want tickets to buy elsewhere in the ground.

I believe we gave a bunch of tickets away for the Everton cup game to local schools and so on - if we are, I think that's a great gesture and a nice way to fill the ground on dates it doesn't sell out.

I'm struggling to think of any other reason they might take that area off sale.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - looks like the area is open for the game but you can no longer buy tickets up there (as opposed to there being no more tickets available).

The only thing I can think of is that the club are giving the remaining unsold North Stand Upper tickets away through the foundation whilst encouraging people who want tickets to buy elsewhere in the ground.

I believe we gave a bunch of tickets away for the Everton cup game to local schools and so on - if we are, I think that's a great gesture and a nice way to fill the ground on dates it doesn't sell out.

I'm struggling to think of any other reason they might take that area off sale.

But it's not off sale, I just bought 5 tickets in it over the phone. It was blocked off online when I tried, that's why I called them. Might be doing what you said though. 

18 minutes ago, turvontour said:

But it's not off sale, I just bought 5 tickets in it over the phone. It was blocked off online when I tried, that's why I called them. Might be doing what you said though. 

Ah, okay, I'd assumed you'd bought yours before it was locked out - it was open for sale on Wednesday.

Yes I think there will be a lot of youngsters nd those who haven’t been to VP before coming with parents via tickets through the foundation. It was very noticeable for the Zrinski game that there was a lot of people unfamiliar with where their seats were, on mobiles etc….hopefully gets them wanting to go to villa and then they will learn the villa etiquette and support us over the years! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I'm frustrated that I can't go with my lad who has zero booking history (I have plenty though). Is this purely to stop away fans getting tickets?

yep i think so. You could try to get a Fulham ticket for him and then that will create a history (as its on general sale) which you should be able to use for this game. on the ticket site it says last few tickets remaining for Fulham

Â