On 21/08/2023 at 21:41, Talldarkandransome said:

Update

Just checked again and nothing is selectable in upper holte. Even though they are listed, when you click on the block you can't select them

I managed to get two in K1, weirdly selecting a seat with an exclamation mark designated as a 'future rail seat' would just flash at me and not go into my basket but selecting a seat with no '!' on it did.

• Like 1

Around 1,250 made it through the members window - that's quite encouraging in terms of people who aren't members and would like to get to a game - I had worries that we'd have matches that would sell out in the members window.

• Like 2

On 28/08/2023 at 17:04, OutByEaster? said:

Around 1,250 made it through the members window - that's quite encouraging in terms of people who aren't members and would like to get to a game - I had worries that we'd have matches that would sell out in the members window.

Also plenty of people returning spares, were about a hundred or so available around the ground 2-3 days before Everton so if you're Billy no mates like me it's still possible to get to games v mid table prem teams.

• Like 3

Sorry if this is off/topic - worng place 

Has anyone had the below. Trying to buy two tickets for Palace match, two seats free, click to add to basket there is a sort of bounce of red on the seats the nothing... they have been available for two days but cant get them in my basket.... 
image.png.27e8014b6c6fef85473762ffaf7d07c6.png

Edited by welshvillan

44 minutes ago, welshvillan said:

Sorry if this is off/topic - worng place 

Has anyone had the below. Trying to buy two tickets for Palace match, two seats free, click to add to basket there is a sort of bounce of red on the seats the nothing... they have been available for two days but cant get them in my basket.... 
image.png.27e8014b6c6fef85473762ffaf7d07c6.png

Just tried, if those are in K4, I get exactly the same.

it could be that they're in somebody else's basket who hasn't yet completed a purchase, or i guess they could be being held back for the you-know-what.

• Haha 1

On 28/08/2023 at 17:04, OutByEaster? said:

Personally I think it’s the pricing, same Seat I had in the Trinity last year is £10 more. Deliberated for a couple of days but got one as I won’t get to many this year.

I imagine a few people are seeing the price and going nah I’m not paying £50!

I usually take my son most home games but my daughter wants to go to her first match so I’ve also got her a ticket . Had to wait to try and find 3 seats in a row which I found this morning. Only problem is they are resale so had to pay full price for my two under 14s which was 39.50 per ticket . 

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I usually take my son most home games but my daughter wants to go to her first match so I’ve also got her a ticket . Had to wait to try and find 3 seats in a row which I found this morning. Only problem is they are resale so had to pay full price for my two under 14s which was 39.50 per ticket . 

So if you went on your own you could go in Terrace View for the same price 😜

Â