Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

made a bold late change. the chelsea team prediction twitter thing had something like 18 or 19 out of 20 saying gusto will start so did him for baldock and have benched gabriel. this could be a very silly decision.

I reckon you'll be alright there, he'll play. It’s a move many will make next week or the week after, he's their only recognised RB, I just didn’t fancy 3 Chelsea against West Ham and I want to see what happens with Gabriel at the weekend before I make a defensive move

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Glad I benched Pedro and played Jackson at this stage

Im in this odd position of only having one player playing so far and watching myself slip down the table in my ML

heavily owned...that's massively helped non-owners

i'll take 27 points from the only 2 players of mine that have played so far. be nice if utd actually do something today

interesting battle unfolding of who the best the 6.5m midfielders are. mitoma, mbuemo, and hopefully more points from diaby tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah richarlison hasn’t worked. Got that one wrong. 

I’ll swap him for Mbuemo like everyone else

could say the same about bruno and rashford. fortunately it's forest at home next so there shouldn't be a fire sale on the pair of them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Already pulled the trigger on Bruno to Maddison, first transfer of the season

can see at least him going down in price this week but i'm keeping for now. forest at home and they do have other nice fixtures coming up. if forest goes badly, i'll cut my losses

could've been a very different story. i don't get the handball rule anymore because that looked one all day long and he'd have taken the pen, plus he missed a sitter

On 18/08/2023 at 23:15, bickster said:

I reckon you'll be alright there, he'll play. It’s a move many will make next week or the week after, he's their only recognised RB, I just didn’t fancy 3 Chelsea against West Ham and I want to see what happens with Gabriel at the weekend before I make a defensive move

gusto starts....that's going to be a very popular transfer this week. unless he gets sent off or something of course

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

gusto starts....that's going to be a very popular transfer this week. unless he gets sent off or something of course

Yep, it’s probably my move unless Gabriel starts this week. If Gabriel starts I'll stick and roll my 1 remaining transfer to the following week as the fixtures for my team are going to present me with a selection problem already

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Also I’m thinking a few will be selling Watkins this week as he’s no longer on pens

That should be a bonus for his owners.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Also I’m thinking a few will be selling Watkins this week as he’s no longer on pens

i was considering jackson anyway to jump on the chelsea run of fixtures coming up. i'm sure i'm not alone and i'm quite sure we'll see a price drop on ollie this week.

i said i wouldn't be too concerned on price changes this season but don't know if i want to take a 0.1 hit so early in the season

just to add though, there will be quite a few popular moves this week. a lot of folks will be selling bruno and/or rashford for example so maybe price changes won't come till a bit later in the week

Edited by tomav84

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i was considering jackson anyway to jump on the chelsea run of fixtures coming up. i'm sure i'm not alone and i'm quite sure we'll see a price drop on ollie this week.

i said i wouldn't be too concerned on price changes this season but don't know if i want to take a 0.1 hit so early in the season

just to add though, there will be quite a few popular moves this week. a lot of folks will be selling bruno and/or rashford for example so maybe price changes won't come till a bit later in the week

Already on Jackson, I'll enjoy the price rises :D 

Mistakes will be made this week. Loads of juicy fixtures and I think people are going to jump off some serious assets. People already jumping off Jackson before a home game against Luton. I'm not thrilled at jumping off United assets before a home game against Forest. I want Mbeumo, but I'll have to drop someone very good to do it :(

Â