Diablo 4

dubbs

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im abit confused should you do these before or after you finish main story?

You get the quest when you finish the main story. 

43 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Well I just tried it and got my arse handed to me although I am below the recommended level.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I see thanks!.

I did just that bloody giant scorpian boss wasnt that hard but just very long winded

4 hours ago, dubbs said:

In all honesty I found the Lilith fight easier than some of the earlier boss battles.  Think it's died twice doing it.  Currently working towards lvl 50 in the endgame and trying to find all the alters of Lilith.

Just did her 1st time and didnt die once. She was pretty easy to be honest. Now im moving onto the tiers!

So what's best approach now @Designer1 ? Do main missions e.g start the whispers of the dead side quests or something else?

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just did her 1st time and didnt die once. She was pretty easy to be honest. Now im moving onto the tiers!

So what's best approach now @Designer1 ? Do main missions e.g start the whispers of the dead side quests or something else?

You should have a quest to complete a Capstone Dungeon Tier 2.

Once that's done, you unlock Tier 3 which means you can run Nightmare Dungeons.

Also keep an eye out on the map for any World Events. They give out decent XP and gear.

Male sure you are using your 5% xp boost elixirs in every Dungeon or event.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, sne said:

GIF kenneth williams pleased happy - animated GIF on GIFER - by Cemeena

You must be doing your buold wrong if you didnt do it 1st time. Once Designer1 was telling me where i was going wrong i fixed it did some research on a eletric build and i was rarely dying. The bosses early on the game were alot more difficult 

46 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

You should have a quest to complete a Capstone Dungeon Tier 2.

Once that's done, you unlock Tier 3 which means you can run Nightmare Dungeons.

Also keep an eye out on the map for any World Events. They give out decent XP and gear.

Male sure you are using your 5% xp boost elixirs in every Dungeon or event.

Yeah im on tier 2 i did the first mission tokk **** ages collecting some blood or some shit like that by killing various guardians and now im in a town with a load of caves that looks like i need to do.

5% elixer boost? Ive never used that but i will now thanks for that advice

That first Capstone dungeon took an age, although that was cuz I took my time but tier 3 is now unlocked among with level 50.  I've not actually switched up to tier 3 yet because I wasn't sure if there was anything else I need to do before moving up.  Next time I'm on I'll switch up.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dubbs said:

That first Capstone dungeon took an age, although that was cuz I took my time but tier 3 is now unlocked among with level 50.  I've not actually switched up to tier 3 yet because I wasn't sure if there was anything else I need to do before moving up.  Next time I'm on I'll switch up.

Nice Swan.

Time to hit those Nightmare Dungeons.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Nice Swan.

Time to hit those Nightmare Dungeons.

Im just about to start tier 3 nightmare cathedral of light capstone Dungeon 

Any advice barring the extra xp elixir?!

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im just about to start tier 3 nightmare cathedral of light capstone Dungeon 

Any advice barring the extra xp elixir?!

Kill everything.

Oh, and I highly recommend doing the Tree of Whispers quests that are scattered around the map. Once you have enough bounties you can turn them in for gear and Nightmare Sigils at the Tree itself.

The quests are infinite so you'll always have some on the map.

• Thanks 1

That **** boss is impossible.

Its literally ridiculous 

You have **** enemies, green fire tracks, green fireballs coming at you and **** hurricanes.

I literally had to switch it off it as it was pissing me off. Also you get hardly any life orbs given to you

Edited by Demitri_C

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That **** boss is impossible.

Its literally ridiculous 

You have **** enemies, green fire tracks, green fireballs coming at you and **** hurricanes.

I literally had to switch it off it as it was pissing me off. Also you get hardly any life orbs given to you

Which boss and which dungeon?

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Which boss and which dungeon?

Capstone Dungeon 

Curator

Absolute nightmare

Ffs didnt know id you switch off you have to do whole dungeon again what a **** shitshow 

Thought would just start me there again

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Capstone Dungeon 

Curator

Absolute nightmare

Ffs didnt know id you switch off you have to do whole dungeon again what a **** shitshow 

Thought would just start me there again

It's not impossible, it's only Tier 2 and mobs are capped at 50 so might take a few tries (think I died once).

Once that's done you can switch up to Tier 3 and start Nightmare Dungeons which is basically where @dubbsis up to.

Edited by Designer1

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

It's not impossible, it's only Tier 2 and mobs are capped at 50 so might take a few tries (think I died once).

Once that's done you can switch up to Tier 3 and start Nightmare Dungeons which is basically where @dubbsis up to.

Yep that's where I am. Going to have a good at tier 3 tomorrow evening.  Might do a quick YouTube search to see what I'm getting myself into!

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

I did it with some help but **** me that boss was hard. Took me a while. Id argue that's hardest boss on game so far

Just saw some crazy shit. Someone invited me into their game and said watch how i do that boss. I went and he literally spinned in a circle and killed the same boss in 3 **** seconds. I couldn't believe it

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I did it with some help but **** me that boss was hard. Took me a while. Id argue that's hardest boss on game so far

Just saw some crazy shit. Someone invited me into their game and said watch how i do that boss. I went and he literally spinned in a circle and killed the same boss in 3 **** seconds. I couldn't believe it

Yeah I've seen that a couple of times too.  It's actually quite frustrating that it can take 15 mins for some and 15 seconds for others.  Any idea what class and level they were?

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Yeah I've seen that a couple of times too.  It's actually quite frustrating that it can take 15 mins for some and 15 seconds for others.  Any idea what class and level they were?

The mobs on that dungeon are capped at 50 and it's only Tier 2 so loads of people could smash it. I'd imagine if I went back there now I'd probably one hit most of it too. 

Â