Diablo 4

dubbs

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

The mobs on that dungeon are capped at 50 and it's only Tier 2 so loads of people could smash it. I'd imagine if I went back there now I'd probably one hit most of it too. 

How can you one hit that boss? As your clearly ahead of me and @dubbs

Do you get better gear? Or when you level up your paragon points go up? As all the gear i have is pretty good and ive 4 starred it all with the blacksmith. The stuff i pick up at the mo isnt that good

Also it seems to be taking forever to level up even with the elixer xp im taking and im killing loads of enemies and bosses. 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How can you one hit that boss? As your clearly ahead of me and @dubbs

Do you get better gear? Or when you level up your paragon points go up? As all the gear i have is pretty good and ive 4 starred it all with the blacksmith. The stuff i pick up at the mo isnt that good

Also it seems to be taking forever to level up even with the elixer xp im taking and im killing loads of enemies and bosses. 

I've been through most of this on previous pages, but here's a guide that should help...

Level 50+ Levelling

I cannot recommend the Tree of Whispers and Nightmare Dungeons enough - the 200% XP makes a big difference. I flew through 55-60.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I've been through most of this on previous pages, but here's a guide that should help...

Level 50+ Levelling

I cannot recommend the Tree of Whispers and Nightmare Dungeons enough - the 200% XP makes a big difference. I flew through 55-60.

Yeah you probably did ill give this a read its just a lot of info to take in! I definitely need this guide on level 50 ill give it a read.

But what im finding wierd is if i go to a act 1 or one of my friends lower level games im not 2 hit killing them (the bosses) like this guy did yesterday 

6 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Level 50+ Levelling

So i started doing codex of power missions 1st as seems this really maxes up your power. Ive only done 10% of them but im gonna work ny way through these before i start the dungeons as im not sure if ny charchter is strong enough yet for this

Heres my stats. I dont think strength wise im strong at all

20230704_170122.jpg

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So i started doing codex of power missions 1st as seems this really maxes up your power. Ive only done 10% of them but im gonna work ny way through these before i start the dungeons as im not sure if ny charchter is strong enough yet for this

20230704_170122.jpg

Spend those Obol points on whatever piece of kit has lowest stats (hopefully the RNG gods will be kind) don't worry about Strength pile more into Willpower and Int and for gawds sake get that outfit Transmogged! You look like a bohemian Cos Player 😁

Edited by Designer1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Spend those Obol points on whatever piece of kit has lowest stats (hopefully the RNG gods will be kind) don't worry about Strength pile more into Willpower and Int and for gawds sake get that outfit Transmogged! You look like a bohemian Cos Player 😁

So your telling me i can change my outfit so i dont look like a wasteman !!!!

All i daw was that you had to pay for outfits.

Also i didnt even know what obol points were 😂 gonna readd up on them now

• Shocked 1

On 27/06/2023 at 11:01, Designer1 said:

How has everyone been getting on with the drops from the Obol Vendor?

I seem to have been really lucky with my RNG as I've very rarely had to roll more than 3-4 items before getting a Legendary drop. 

Which is nice 🙂

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Also i didnt even know what obol points were 😂 gonna readd up on them now

Missing out on potential legendary gear since the start of the game 😁

36 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Right outfit done. Got distracted with another codex of power task this **** are long missions as well. How many of them you done?

Im on about 12%

On 04/07/2023 at 19:48, Designer1 said:

I exchanged it all and got aload of junk 😂 i just salvaged it all. Ive been doing the tree tasks and am getting better legendary things.

Since focusing on doing the codex tasks that unlock skill man im getting strong but even with the elixer xp increase nit levelling up as quickly as id like. Im only at 55 at the mo

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I exchanged it all and got aload of junk 😂 i just salvaged it all.

Yeah as I said earlier in the thread, I think I've been really lucky with the RNG on the Obol gear. Pretty much got a Legendary item every 3 or 4 rolls.

Quick tip on the Paragon Board in case you didn't know.

The idea of it isn't to fill all the slots on the first board. The idea is navigate your way to the portcullis icon at the top using stats that you need and then it allows you to add  new boards of your choice based around your build.

I unlocked the second board yesterday and am seeing some improvements already. And yeah, you can even rotate the boards...

spacer.png

Edited by Designer1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah as I said earlier in the thread, I think I've been really lucky with the RNG on the Obol gear. Pretty much got a Legendary item every 3 or 4 rolls.

Lucky sod im building up the obol again so lets see how that goes.

I picked up a unbelievable legendary armor on one of the codex mission.  Really shot up my stats

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Quick tip on the Paragon Board in case you didn't know.

The idea of it isn't to fill all the slots on the first board. The idea is navigate your way to the portcullis icon at the top using stats that you need and then it allows you to add  new boards of your choice based around your build.

I unlocked the second board yesterday and am seeing some improvements already. And yeah, you can even rotate the boards...

spacer.png

**** hell other boards? They ahve really gone all out on this game. You can easily do well pvee 100 hours.

I must admit im hooked now

On 04/07/2023 at 17:02, Demitri_C said:

20230704_170122.jpg

@Demitri_C what class are you playing as? Just looking at these stats and they are way higher than mine!  Guessing you have located a lot more alters of Lilith than I have.

I've got a quest to compete my first nightmare dungeon which I believe is a specific location depending on what key you have.  And I understand there are tiers for these dungeons too so fingers crossed the first one is one of the easier ones.

Then I've got to try and understand this new board as well.  This game is pure class.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, dubbs said:

@Demitri_C what class are you playing as? Just looking at these stats and they are way higher than mine!  Guessing you have located a lot more alters of Lilith than I have.

I've got a quest to compete my first nightmare dungeon which I believe is a specific location depending on what key you have.  And I understand there are tiers for these dungeons too so fingers crossed the first one is one of the easier ones.

Then I've got to try and understand this new board as well.  This game is pure class.

Ive gone for a lighting build ive focused alot on chain lightning. Its funny i havent done any of lilths alters yet !! Ive literally only did the tree of whispers tasks and mainly been focusing on the codex missions for now. I did try one of those world events yesterday for 1st time it was great fun!

Upload your fighters stats when you get a chance and we will see what we can work with

Oh and ive changed my outfit so my sorcerer doesnt look like a Alf Garnett word thanks @Designer1 for the tip!!

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive gone for a lighting build ive focused alot on chain lightning. Its funny i havent done any of lilths alters yet !! Ive literally only did the tree of whispers tasks and mainly been focusing on the codex missions for now. I did try one of those world events yesterday for 1st time it was great fun!

Upload your fighters stats when you get a chance and we will see what we can work with

Oh and ive changed my outfit so my sorcerer doesnt look like a Alf Garnett word thanks @Designer1 for the tip!!

I'm on an early finish today so I'll jump on at some point this afternoon.  I actually thought you might be a Necromancer as our character designs were scarily similar 🤣

Also tried PvP for the first time this week and just got destroyed.  I really need to improve my stats.  Also thinking of dropping my skeleton army in favour of bone spear.  I'll keep Golem though, it's a beast 😁

24 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I'm on an early finish today so I'll jump on at some point this afternoon.  I actually thought you might be a Necromancer as our character designs were scarily similar 🤣

Oh ok mate necro is one of the strong ones! You might have  afault in your build like i did at start as i was constantly dying. Now im not dying as much

Are you on xbox or ps? If xbox fancy going online and doing some battling?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh ok mate necro is one of the strong ones! You might have  afault in your build like i did at start as i was constantly dying. Now im not dying as much

Are you on xbox or ps? If xbox fancy going online and doing some battling?

I'm on ps but I'm sure this is cross play so we'd still be able to join up.

51 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I'm on ps but I'm sure this is cross play so we'd still be able to join up.

Great stuff im down whenever. Not sure how to get that running but im sure can figure it out.

Some of these nightmare dungeons are **** tough

Â