Diablo 4

dubbs

1 minute ago, dubbs said:

Maybe I'm trying too early. I think I'm 55.

At 55, iirc I was doing level 1-3 Nightmare Dungeons. I think the sweet spot for me at 61/62 is level 8-12 but that may differ for class/build.

I just craft a tab full of Sigils and try to find the optimum level for me at that time (a few deaths is fine but constant death is a no no).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dubbs said:

I'm hoping to get on tomorrow evening.  Let's see if this dungeon is still a nightmare lol 

Let me know a time ans ill join you. I did one yesterday was for level 60 and im on 58 i still managed to do it without dying. But enemies were very strong taking a while to die

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Any of you poor sods encountered the butcher?

What a **** annoying and hard boss that randomly pops up. Ive seen him 3 times and ive died each time before he **** off.

He is provably the hardest enemy. He is fast, dont take damage and **** drains your life. Also he smashes through your ice armour and the freeE dont work on him.

He never appears when im with a group just by myself. Hate that ****!!

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a **** annoying and hard boss that randomly pops up. Ive seen him 3 times and ive died each time before he **** off.

He is provably the hardest enemy. He is fast, dont take damage and **** drains your life. Also he smashes through your ice armour and the freeE dont work on him.

Killed him twice.

You just need to be very patient and kite the **** around.

He's got very predicatble attack patterns after a minute or so.

The loot I got from him was shiiiiite both times though ☹️

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not had the pleasure yet!  Not looking forward to it either by the sound of it.

Have finally fixed my build. I inexplicably changed one of my skills to lower level.  Switched it back tonight, completed the first nightmare dungeon after dying only 3 times.  What's next???

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Killed him twice.

You just need to be very patient and kite the **** around.

He's got very predicatble attack patterns after a minute or so.

The loot I got from him was shiiiiite both times though ☹️

When we go online i need you to look at my build because im level 59 and sounds like i should be beating him. Probably a  area im going wrong. The thing is i did ok 2nd time as got him down to half way. I was moving around but the **** was so fast comapred to me even with teleport and evading. Grrrrr

@dubbs you tried a helltide event yet? Have to say im finding these the best for levelling up and getting paragon points also you get some really good gear when you unlock the chests. Its also great fun. Just running around killing shit.

Ive now hit level 60 and its a game changer 😍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

@dubbs you tried a helltide event yet? Have to say im finding these the best for levelling up and getting paragon points also you get some really good gear when you unlock the chests. Its also great fun. Just running around killing shit.

Ive now hit level 60 and its a game changer 😍

No don't think I've done one of those yet.  I'll look into it next time I'm on.  Have to say I'm really enjoying it again, still a challenge but not so much once you sort your build out.

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

No don't think I've done one of those yet.  I'll look into it next time I'm on.  Have to say I'm really enjoying it again, still a challenge but not so much once you sort your build out.

Ah your missing out this is where you need to start with i think you if you wanna get stronger quicker

• Thanks 1

Fun fact: There are mystery chests on the Helltide map that are hidden until you get very close to them. These chests cost 175 cinders to open and they drop the best loot in all of Helltide. There is a website; Diablo 4 Helltide Event Tracker and Chest Locations (helltides.com) that will show you not only where all the Helltide events are, but where the current active mystery chests are (marked with a green dot). These chests also change location on the hour, so if a Helltide starts at 3:30pm you have the chance to get up to 4 mystery chests per Helltide. When Helltide isn't active that website will show a countdown for when it'll be returning. It also has countdowns for the next World Boss spawn, and the next Legion event spawn. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

Fun fact: There are mystery chests on the Helltide map that are hidden until you get very close to them. These chests cost 175 cinders to open and they drop the best loot in all of Helltide. There is a website; Diablo 4 Helltide Event Tracker and Chest Locations (helltides.com) that will show you not only where all the Helltide events are, but where the current active mystery chests are (marked with a green dot). These chests also change location on the hour, so if a Helltide starts at 3:30pm you have the chance to get up to 4 mystery chests per Helltide. When Helltide isn't active that website will show a countdown for when it'll be returning. It also has countdowns for the next World Boss spawn, and the next Legion event spawn. 

Ah i found one of these **** earlier then i had 20 short so had to run off find  20 with 5 minutes left then i died ans lost a shit load so couldnt open the chest. I wanted to throw the xbox out the window!

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Done most of the strongholds now got one left. One skill point left to get

My character is definitely stronger.

Im loving these helltides. I need to do a few more nightmare dungeons 

I need to find more of the alters of Lilith.  Definite way of increasing my characters stats.  There are plenty of maps to help with this so I'll be sinking hours into that!

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

I need to find more of the alters of Lilith.  Definite way of increasing my characters stats.  There are plenty of maps to help with this so I'll be sinking hours into that!

Yeah i need to do this too. I just did the laat stringhold was a bit of a **** but did they all so have all the maximuk skill points needed.

I had to mix up my armour and go for something slightly weaker as it had a bubble barrier that keeps you immune from attacks for a few seconds. That really comes in handy. Had to sacrifice some of the intelligence though

Completed one area of alters.  There are a ton and it's easy to miss one.  Certainly helps boost core stats though.  Going to do a mixture of dungeons, helltides and alters for a bit.

Hit 62.

I'm fine with anything up to Tier 14 on Nightmare Dungeons which is cool and I'm going to have a go at the Capstone which unlocks World Tier 4 when I reach about 65. 

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I had to mix up my armour and go for something slightly weaker as it had a bubble barrier that keeps you immune from attacks for a few seconds. That really comes in handy. Had to sacrifice some of the intelligence though

Why didn't you just re-attach the bubble aspect to your better armour?

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Why didn't you just re-attach the bubble aspect to your better armour?

How ? Your telling me you can take elemnts off your gear and add it on? This is different from the imprint i take it?

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How ? Your telling me you can take elemnts off your gear and add it on? This is different from the imprint i take it?

Yeah, you can swap aspects on Legendary items. You have to remove it from the existing armour (which destroys the item) and then add it to the armour you want it on.

Â