Diablo 4

dubbs

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

3 -4 times only?! I tried with one other 9 times. We do the first two couple parts but the third part is a absolute ****.  We kept dying.

What level was you when you did it?

Think I was around 10 when I did it.  It was just a case of patience and focusing on one enemy at a time, and dodging.  Also having the skeletons on my side helped deflect the attention away from me.

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Just finished the Hope's Light Stronghold in Scosglen. Really **** cool area and nice end of level boss. Up to 32 now.

Anyone done a World Boss yet? Looking forward to those encounters from the bits I've seen on gameplay videos.

No I've not found a world boss yet, although I think my character needs to level up more first to be of any use.

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Just finished the Hope's Light Stronghold in Scosglen. Really **** cool area and nice end of level boss. Up to 32 now.

Anyone done a World Boss yet? Looking forward to those encounters from the bits I've seen on gameplay videos.

Arr you playing on xbox? If so lets get online help me beat the bastard 😂

On 10/06/2023 at 11:58, Designer1 said:

Vhenard? He that was a tough one. Took me 3-4 goes iirc.

This boss is tough. If your a barbarian or druid it would be almost impossible.  You can only do this from range.

I think im going to have rebuild my sorcerer to just electric seems thats best build for sorcerer 

• Like 1

Get a but bettee now as im on level 26 now and ive git a decent build mainly using electricity as that causes a lot of damage.

Only thing im confused about is me and my brother were playing last night for a while. He joined my game and we did the barracks part. Yet went back just now and it seems i have to re do ut as no tick on the map and all the enemies are back there ffs.

Is that normal because i swear this should have been done as it was my game,?

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Really am enjoying this, wish I had more time to put into it.  Nearly at level 25 and just keep getting lost in side quests!

Im on level 30 at the mo and i have no idea what order to do the missons. Im just finding things on the map and just doing them. Havent attempted that boss that was killing me before but i was like level 14 then so i expect ill do a lot bettee now as im alot stronger.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im on level 30 at the mo and i have no idea what order to do the missons. Im just finding things on the map and just doing them. Havent attempted that boss that was killing me before but i was like level 14 then so i expect ill do a lot bettee now as im alot stronger.

I try to stick to the main Story Chapters (ACT I,II etc) which can be done in any order.

When I'm travelling to them, there are always events and new mini dungeons (Cellars etc) so it kinda gives you the best of both worlds.

If I'm honest, the End Game is what excites me the most about this game as it's supposed to be fantastic compared to D3.

Edited by Designer1

My main aim is to get the story finished on at least one character before Season 1 begins in July.

That way I don't have to play through it again with my seasonal character and can just jump into End Game content.

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I try to stick to the main Story Chapters (ACT I,II etc) which can be done in any order.

When I'm travelling to them, there are always events and new mini dungeons (Cellars etc) so it kinda gives you the best of both worlds.

If I'm honest, the End Game is what excites me the most about this game as it's supposed to be fantastic compared to D3.

Thanks for the info i know i did one boss but i jut gone abit random. Ive been just going into the towns and speaking to whoever has a ! And just do the missions there. Then i tend to get side tracked with a cellar or dungeon i find. I did that wierd one yesteefay where you have to hit three symbols in a certain order and you have to run away or you get blown up.

Was such a wierd one 😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

My main aim is to get the story finished on at least one character before Season 1 begins in July.

That way I don't have to play through it again with my seasonal character and can just jump into End Game content.

Ita got its pros and cons.  Ao usually i play with my brother and my cousin so have to re do missions but thw goid thing with that is you tend to get good loot and you can power up your charchter more easily

Im just finding that as you said earlier you can do it any order a bit messy.

I am now awaiting Season 1 to start. I was going to level a character to 100 in pre-season, but when I realised it was going to take 150+ hours, I decided to save that for Season 1. I have levelled three characters to Level 60 to learn how they play, and figure out some builds, but I am done with the game until Season 1 starts. Outside of not wanting to level to 100 in pre-season, I was also offput by Blizzard constantly nerfing everything, while not buffing the root cause of certain issues. For instance players were resorting to running the same few dungeons 900 times because the XP and loot was better than Nightmare Dungeons. So instead of buffing Nightmare Dungeons to be more rewarding, they instead nerfed the standard dungeons by reducing mob density/elite density, which means XP gain and loot gain is even lower than before. I'm hoping these nerfs make sense once the seasonal theme and seasonal gameplay mechanics are added, but right now it feels really bad to see any build that is fun and powerful get nerfed, while players attempts to shorten the 0-100 grind by a few hours is also being eliminated. Nerfs without buffs elsewhere feels really bad. The game is very good when everything is synergising and you have a build that can overcome the overbearing level scaling, but the Diablo team are making it very hard to enjoy the game at endgame currently.

• Like 1

Some missions are absolutely ridiculous.  I just did the beaconing labyrinth killed all 5 boils and then last part your locked in a room with about 100 enemies attacking you at once. There is literally no chance your doing that unless your level 50+ or with a few players.

Dont know why they feel they need to do impossible parts like this (ans im level 31)

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Some missions are absolutely ridiculous.  I just did the beaconing labyrinth killed all 5 boils and then last part your locked in a room with about 100 enemies attacking you at once. There is literally no chance your doing that unless your level 50+ or with a few players.

Dont know why they feel they need to do impossible parts like this (ans im level 31)

Get the Ice Armour skill. Massively helpful when you come up against large groups of mobs.

I also find Unstable Currents ridiculously OP when dealing with crowds. That spell is insane.

Edited by Designer1

12 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Get the Ice Armour skill. Massively helpful when you come up against large groups of mobs.

I also find Unstable Currents ridiculously OP when dealing with crowds. That spell is insane.

Yeah got them thanks this is my current build

Level Skill Cluster
2 Arc Lash level 1 1 (Basic)
3 Enhanced Arc Lash 1 (Basic)
4 Glinting Arc Lash 1 (Basic)
5 Chain Lightning level 1 2 (Core)
6 Enhanced Chain Lightning 2 (Core)
7 Greater Chain Lightning 2 (Core)
8 Chain Lightning level 2 2 (Core)
9 Teleport level 1 3 (Defensive)
10 Enhanced Teleport 3 (Defensive)
11 Shimmering Teleport 3 (Defensive)