Diablo 4

dubbs

@Designer1 ive just realised you can see the missions on the select menu 😂 so ive literally been doing every execpt the missions 

As my charcter is a lot stronger now im hoping the first act should be alot easier. I also managed to do the mistrovia mission now. The last boss abit trucky but was alot easier now i got the parchments

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

You get the quest when you reach Act IV.

Great got a while then for me 😂 gonna start doing main missions now as been doing mainly side quests 

Bw honest with how hard was it ?!!

Finished the main story (really enjoyed the last few quests and boss battles - decent challenge).

Now to start some endgame and think about starting my Hardcore character run.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Finished the main story (really enjoyed the last few quests and boss battles - decent challenge).

Now to start some endgame and think about starting my Hardcore character run.

Im just on tchort. At first i thought oh its only her i have to worry about but bloody hell she is irritating. I fight her at range and its doing minimal damage so i attack her at close where the real damage happens but i keep getting blown in middle and thata draining my life. Im using my teleport but it takes so long to come back again!

Im struggling on this one i must admit  even with my ice shield when i go attack early. Very frustrating boss!

Enjoying the endgame content so far.

The PVP zone is pretty intense! Hardly any downtime just jumping from one challenge to another and ripping through the XP.

Hopefully hit 50 later.

Have to say as much as I enjoyed the game while playing through the story and levelling up, the endgame content has blown it out the water so far. 

Really, really enjoying it and the amount of different bits and bobs to do is very impressive. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Have to say as much as I enjoyed the game while playing through the story and levelling up, the endgame content has blown it out the water so far. 

Really, really enjoying it and the amount of different bits and bobs to do is very impressive. 

Im just starting act 2. Helped my cousin get past the 1st boss as he is behind and his charchter is weak so thats slowed my progress 

Im also doing little side quests i know that slows u down abit but you can really pick up some impressive loot. I think im at level 42 at the moment just because i been doing all these othee sode bits that are not the acts

• Like 1

Need to put a few hours into this tonight to catch up with you guys. I've got quests for act 2 showing up so I've got a way to go before season 1 starts.  I'm going to ignore the side quests and push on with the main story for now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Need to put a few hours into this tonight to catch up with you guys. I've got quests for act 2 showing up so I've got a way to go before season 1 starts.  I'm going to ignore the side quests and push on with the main story for now.

I think thats what im going to do. The one benefit of doing the side quests is that you level up quicker and your charchter gets stronger. Since i took the advice on intelligence and will power for my sorcerer mine is ALOT stronger now. As before i was just putting the gear with the highest number thinking that would make me strongest

On some of these side missions the enemies are strong so if i didnt do all the side bits previously id not have been able to do these missions. 

• Like 2

On 20/06/2023 at 22:17, dubbs said:

Can't believe how long it's taken me to work out how to assign my Golem 🤣

After you have figured it out can you wxplain to me what it is i have no idea what this is 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

After you have figured it out can you wxplain to me what it is i have no idea what this is 😂

Not sure if every class gets them, I'm playing as a Necromancer and I believe you've gone down the Sourcerer route?  The Necromancer gets a book of the dead, which probably isn't applicable to the other classes.  

• Like 1

After playing every class for a bit (for the class Trophies) I think there's only a ciggy paper of difference between how enjoyable they are. None of them felt particularly under/overpowered and all were fun*

*appreciate that I only play each for an hour or so, so later/mid game this may change.

• Like 1

Started my Hardcore character last night (Druid) and I can see getting to 50 is going to be massive challenge.

I may have to jump on the Discord channels and see if anyone is offering boosts 😄

Tweaked my main Sorcerer build (he's 51 now) to be more survival friendly (mostly using passive skills) and he's smashing through stuff a bit easier now. Need to get Tier 3 unlocked so I can get some of the juicier drops.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

After playing every class for a bit (for the class Trophies) I think there's only a ciggy paper of difference between how enjoyable they are. None of them felt particularly under/overpowered and all were fun*

*appreciate that I only play each for an hour or so, so later/mid game this may change.

I have to admit the druid looks the least fun out of all the classes

53 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Started my Hardcore character last night (Druid) and I can see getting to 50 is going to be massive challenge.

I may have to jump on the Discord channels and see if anyone is offering boosts 😄

Tweaked my main Sorcerer build (he's 51 now) to be more survival friendly (mostly using passive skills) and he's smashing through stuff a bit easier now. Need to get Tier 3 unlocked so I can get some of the juicier drops.

Im on level 46 i think but i probably done a lot more side missions and just going out killing shit to boost my xp. 

Im just in the middle of act 2 and the bosses are still pretty hard even with a powerful sorcerer

Druid has one of the weakest starts of any of the classes and only really starts to come alive at Level 60+, but once it comes alive it has some of the best builds and build variety in the game. Pulverise Druid is insanely satisfying, Storm Druid is super fun, and while it requires a specific unique to drop, Werewolf Tornado is arguably one of the most powerful builds in the game. Blizzard just need to work on Druid being more fun in the 0-50 because Druid runs slow, doesn't do much damage, and can be relatively squishy until they have done their class quest at level 15 and unlocked all their boons by level 30. Very fun class though in the 60-100 levelling grind. 

• Like 2

Â