Diablo 4

dubbs

46 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

The backlash against this latest patch is huge 😯

Tbf they have made the level up grind a hell of a lot harder.  Still, everything starts again tomorrow. Looking forward to finding out how it all works in season 1.

6 hours ago, Designer1 said:

The backlash against this latest patch is huge 😯

I havent played it yet. Did the update this morning. Going to jump on in abit and see how it is. Doesnt sound very good but ill see how we get on

What  class you guys going for tomorrow season 1?

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I havent played it yet. Did the update this morning. Going to jump on in abit and see how it is. Doesnt sound very good but ill see how we get on

The helltide drops have been reduced considerably which sucks.  Dungeons dying seen to have changed much imo.

The class choice will be anything other than necromancer.  I'll have to have a look at how the other classes play on videos tonight before making that call.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I'll probably be going Necromancer. I'll either go for a Bone Spear build, or a Blood Lance build if the new Blood Lance legendary aspect for Necro is as good as it sounds.

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

I bet it'll take a while to get online at 6 but I'll give it a blast.

Im on now. I just jumped straight to tier 2  i bet im gonna regret this. Ive opted for necromancer thought be better to try another class.  Was tempted to try rogue 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Pretty much unplayable at the moment because of server latency. And as I've rolled a Rogue on Hardcore mode the last thing I want is death by lag.

Think I'll wait until its calmed down a bit.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Pretty much unplayable at the moment because of server latency. And as I've rolled a Rogue on Hardcore mode the last thing I want is death by lag.

Think I'll wait until its calmed down a bit.

Seems to be working absolutely fine for me tbh.

Have to admit not enjoying starting from scratch again. Necromancer as well is abit lazy you got your minions doing all the work 😂

Should have just done rogue

Why the **** is lilth in my one? Dont tell me im repeating the 1st game and not the updated ffs

8 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Just turned the PS5 on and what do you know, a system update and patch for D4 before I can play.

Mines stopped on queued for game screen now i cant get back on ffs

• Like 1

Did the first boss was a nice cut scene (wont spoil it) but yeah was ok not brilliant to start with.

Just gonna do it with rogue. Dont like necromancer boring charchter

So gonna have to redo it again

Edited by Demitri_C

Â