Diablo 4

dubbs

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Great stuff im down whenever. Not sure how to get that running but im sure can figure it out.

Some of these nightmare dungeons are **** tough

The demons in the dungeons haven't come up against team VT before though have they!

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

The demons in the dungeons haven't come up against team VT before though have they!

We need to be friends on battle.net i was reading if @Designer1 wants to join on we can have a lil 3 way VT diablo. That be brilliant fun

• Like 1

Seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment.  Cannot compete a nightmare dungeon, my build seems to be tickling enemies, suddenly this isn't as much fun.  Taking a break tonight now before it's too late 

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment.  Cannot compete a nightmare dungeon, my build seems to be tickling enemies, suddenly this isn't as much fun.  Taking a break tonight now before it's too late 

I just tried my 1st one mate not gonna lie it was **** hard. Had 12 attempts died 3 times but did it. The xp shot up alot on this task though but was hard. One thing i just figured out was upgrading your gear onto legendary with codex. I thought the codex was automatically added to your player but it seems this isnt the case

Great i **** myself somehow. I had life regeneration on my gear but i added a codex add on somewhere ans now thats vanished from my abilities now its making it harder. Erghhhh

Yeah I semi-ruined my build a day or two ago.  It's now taking ages to kill even minor enemies although I think there seems to be an increase in the power of my attacks the longer they go on.  I'm also on a mission to find more alters of Lilith to increase my core stats.  Absolutely no way I'm trying that nightmare dungeon again until I'm happier with my build.

29 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Yeah I semi-ruined my build a day or two ago.  It's now taking ages to kill even minor enemies although I think there seems to be an increase in the power of my attacks the longer they go on.  I'm also on a mission to find more alters of Lilith to increase my core stats.  Absolutely no way I'm trying that nightmare dungeon again until I'm happier with my build.

If you need help bud ill join your game and we can clear that nightmare dungeon. Ive done about 2 or 3 amd this waa before i **** the regeneration aspect of my gear 

This is the problem when you add too many different aspects of a game. It confuses people and they end up making it more hard for themselves. I made all my gear legendary and the stats are all much better but ive lost the most vital thing - life regeneration which in theory makes you weaker. Now i have to try find a bit of gear that has this aspect then salvage the other. Erghhhhh

Yeah this is the problem with

• Like 1

If you need help bud ill join your game and we can clear that nightmare dungeon. Ive done about 2 or 3 amd this waa before i **** the regeneration aspect of my gear 

This is the problem when you add too many different aspects of a game. It confuses people and they end up making it more hard for themselves. I made all my gear legendary and the stats are all much better but ive lost the most vital thing - life regeneration which in theory makes you weaker. Now i have to try find a bit of gear that has this aspect then salvage the other. Erghhhhh

Yeah this is the problem with

Cheers bud might just have to take you up on that offer. I'm trying to improve my stats to give me a better chance, then figure out the paragon board.

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Cheers bud might just have to take you up on that offer. I'm trying to improve my stats to give me a better chance, then figure out the paragon board.

Paragon board isnt too bad ive done one side already.

When your ready let me know ill just need to figure out how to do the cross play as never done ut but im sure cant be that hard

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dubbs said:

I figured out where i **** up i changed one of my rings that was alot stronger and lost my life regeneration.  Luckily i picked up a even better one 43% regeneration compared to 17% now im good again!

Id definitely recommend for you to find a bit of gear that has this if you havent already as it makes ot more difficult thata for sure

• Like 1

I saw your invite but I was halfway through a dungeon and didn't want you with halfway through.  Had a look at your character though and it looks like a solid build tbf.

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

I saw your invite but I was halfway through a dungeon and didn't want you with halfway through.  Had a look at your character though and it looks like a solid build tbf.

No worries mate i figured you might have been on some mission. I did some snake stronghold but was **** hard. 

Lets do a lil nightmare dungeon this week if your down?

No worries mate i figured you might have been on some mission. I did some snake stronghold but was **** hard. 

Lets do a lil nightmare dungeon this week if your down?

Yeah I'll be on one of the evenings this week so we'll set something up 👍

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I was up to level 15 Nightmare Dungeons on Tier 3 last time I logged on. They can be done on 61/62 but you have to play smart.

Maybe I'm trying too early. I think I'm 55.

Â