Weekends Football 20/21 May

andykeenan

Only put the game on 5/6 minutes before the equaliser but it’s been all West Ham. Leeds look awful in defence. 

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

We need to beat Brighton next week, cannot rely on this Leeds team to do anything 

I agree Leeds are pathetic so we will need to beat Brighton I think. Even as bad as spurs are Kane will have a field day against this Leeds defence. Not sure I’ve seen a worse back line since Richard and lescott

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

If Leicester could just get 2 wins and Everton and Leeds both go that would be great.

Win and a draw might do it! They have a far better GD than both Leeds and Everton and I could see Everton without DCL not getting a win

DCL has been useless all year, most of evertons goals have come from mcneil i think or one of their defenders scoring. Doucoure seems to score since being brought back from the lampard exile too. Onana will be the first one poached if they go down

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

Win and a draw might do it! They have a far better GD than both Leeds and Everton and I could see Everton without DCL not getting a win

Newcastle have gurnateed CL football so they might take their foot off and not be bothered

Man if both of them went down be hilarious 

was so strange to see gnonto on the bench for leeds games prior to big sam, he genuinely seemed capable of getting them a couple more points than what they had on his own. having a bit of a quiet game thus far but always looked a top player when ive seen him in other games

Everton need to be relegated, they wont clear the club out and get rid of the rot if they survive. They need a total reset like what happened to us in summer 2016, it is a bitter pill to take but it allowed us to progress with a long term plan!

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

was so strange to see gnonto on the bench for leeds games prior to big sam, he genuinely seemed capable of getting them a couple more points than what they had on his own. having a bit of a quiet game thus far but always looked a top player when ive seen him in other games

Other than the game at Villa park this year I haven’t really seen gnonto so much, he looks like a player that flatters to deceive a bit almost like a smaller slightly slower Adama traore. No end product

Just now, punkiller1981 said:

Other than the game at Villa park this year I haven’t really seen gnonto so much, he looks like a player that flatters to deceive a bit almost like a smaller slightly slower Adama traore. No end product

I think he has massive potential. Just in a poor side struggling for confidence. 

I literally think under emery he could be brilliant 

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

he's only 19 and got 2 goals and 4 assists in 22 appearances, many as a substitute. Reckon he will only improve from here, he looks a real handful in many games. Adama never managed to nail down the end product thing but i reckon mitoma and gnonto are the types of wingers who can increasingly add numbers to their game progressively

Â