Trinity Road 1888 Seats

andycv

I was just looking at the stadium plan for season tickets for next season, and noticed the 1888 seats in the Trinity.  There is also a one bullet explainer about what's changing for them....  

"The Club have also reviewed Blocks B3, B4 and B5 due to their proximity to hospitality with some of the best views within the stadium. Seats within these blocks will be upgraded to an ‘1888 seat’ which, for an increased price, includes a padded seat and club tie/scarf."

I don't recall the Club providing any further info on this - have I missed it?

Aston Villa 2023/24 season tickets

Edited by andycv
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, andycv said:

I was just looking at the stadium plan for season tickets for next season, and noticed the 1888 seats in the Trinity.  There is also a one bullet explainer about what's changing for them....  

"The Club have also reviewed Blocks B3, B4 and B5 due to their proximity to hospitality with some of the best views within the stadium. Seats within these blocks will be upgraded to an ‘1888 seat’ which, for an increased price, includes a padded seat and club tie/scarf."

They annoucned it at the bottom of the season ticket renewal announcement, i think it was under the 'other information' tab or something like that. I already have a Villa club tie and a scarf with the striped badge from years back and dont want a padded seat 😂 I am sure there will be takers for them though. I expect we will see more of this type of thing because we are getting in commercial people from America. Not all of it will be good for us fans I dont think but i suppose the rationale is to compete and stay relevant the powers that be see it as necessary. I would think in the new North Stand we might have similar style seating at some point due to it being behind the goal and therefore considered by the club to have "some of the best views in the stadium"

6 hours ago, andycv said:

Having recently sat in B4 right next to the posher hospitality seats, I can confirm they are padded. When I say padded I mean extremely slightly padded. I'm 6'2" and I had to sit with my legs sideways on the back row. 

Cracking view though 

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Just another example of the club trying to rip fans off on the sly.

Nothing to see here.

"Your mortgage has been going up. Your food? Your heating? Barely made it through the winter? Well **** you again."

Glad to see you have calmed slightly since the original announcement 

• 11 months later...
Just now, Villarocker said:

Does anyone know if the cost of one of these is a bolt-on to a normal price or, is the quoted price on the site for this seat only? 

Price for the seat mate I believe.  You just get a padded seat central.

Â