Villa FA Cup 4th Rd Draw (Should we win)

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

How do they come up with the ball numbers anyone know? How are preston 1? I thought it was alphabetical 

Only in the first round each team is in - then the balls are in the order that they were drawn out in the previous round. Needlessly convoluted, really

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Only in the first round each team is in - then the balls are in the order that they were drawn out in the previous round. Needlessly convoluted, really

Ah thanks i always wondered that. Seems abiy more confusing that alphabetical  but the fa loving complicating things

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You can't assign an alphabetic ordered number to the winner of a game that hasn't been played (or decided), but you can assign it to the fixture itself.  I'd say it's the only logical option. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

You can't assign an alphabetic ordered number to the winner of a game that hasn't been played (or decided), but you can assign it to the fixture itself.  I'd say it's the only logical option. 

You know what, I wrote it off as silly without giving it a moment's thought, but you're right.

• Thanks 1