Disgrace - Warrington keeper sent off

Tom13

13 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Btw, the person who tweeted that vid I have no idea if it's the same person that originally filmed and shared it.

I mean how thick can you be to video the episode as well. Your obviously going to be easily indentified and arrested. w He  should get a prison sentence and a hefty fine but i bet he gets off lightly

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean how thick can you be to video the episode as well. Your obviously going to be easily indentified and arrested. w He  should get a prison sentence and a hefty fine but i bet he gets off lightly

Perhaps the older I get the more cynical I become but I can honestly say little or nothing would surprise me these days in terms of peoples' stupidity, selfishness or entitled behaviour. 

The moron who did that (and his mate who filmed it) almost beggar belief - almost. I hope they get severely punished. 

still amazed he managed to get the bottle to his mouth without realising it was piss

surely it **** stank?

i doubt there's much cctv around at those grounds so identifying the prick would be tricky unfortunately

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â