Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

Difference is they can afford to do this

Your right they’re the only club who seem to be immune from the disruption that constant manager change usually brings. I wondered if that may change now Roman has gone, it seems not. Certainly as far as the sackings are concerned, let’s see how the next 6 months plays out. 

1 minute ago, burchy said:

Could Potter say ‘thanks but no thanks’ perhaps or is Chelsea too good a job to turn down?

Too good to turn down. Champions league football, title contending side, massive transfer budget and seriously life changing pay packet

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Kjetil Knutsen

I don't think they'll go that way.

Important to remember Potter's job was massively helped by a constant stream of very good players coming into the club.

There's already talk of clubs bidding £50m for Caicedo. He's played 14 games for them.

I think it's likely plenty of those players will now be going to Newcastle in the next few years if Ashworth can recreate the recruitment network. Something made easier by having billions of pounds to spend.

4 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Tuchel has always come across as a prize word removed but he’s undoubtedly a very good manager. 

I also get the impression he is petty enough to take the Villa job just to try and inflict some pain on Chelsea who he probably hates now. 

Would turn us round immediately.

I'd do it today.

• Like 2

Just now, MrSmirch said:

Good thing if Potter goes to Chelsea, there’s a decent chance he’s out of a job and #bouncingback in the next 12 months.

We'll have just started a new season with our new manager.

If Gerrard is still here, we'll be in the championship.

• Like 2