Claret & Cub memberships 2022/3

ender4

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Anyone know how do you get the 25% discount?

Still showing as £40 on the main site and theres no mention of any discount at all.

Redeem Code: PREPARED25 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the bump, can any members confirm if tickets for Brighton are on sale yet. Says 5pm on the website but my son and I refreshing our accounts after being in a queue but it says coming soon.  Is this the same for others? 

On 01/05/2023 at 17:28, Newry_Villan said:

Sorry for the bump, can any members confirm if tickets for Brighton are on sale yet. Says 5pm on the website but my son and I refreshing our accounts after being in a queue but it says coming soon.  Is this the same for others? 

Did you get the tickets?

FYI - it always shows ‘coming soon’ until you log into your account first. Then it registers you are a member and the button turns to ‘buy tickets’.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got two for me and the lad as he's been asking about starting to go to games. Not the simplest process (for me anyway) but a very helpful lady at Villa sorted it. I'm hoping some late Brighton tickets become available but unlikely. If not then next season it is

44 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Just got two for me and the lad as he's been asking about starting to go to games. Not the simplest process (for me anyway) but a very helpful lady at Villa sorted it. I'm hoping some late Brighton tickets become available but unlikely. If not then next season it is

Keep checking the Villa website, odd ones will pop up from time to time.  Two together may be difficult though. 

• Like 1

As a heads up, if these last a calendar year - if they're knocking down the North Stand next summer, they'll have to start thinking about what they do with memberships pretty soon.

A membership that includes August 2024 might have no access to tickets.

3 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I always presumed these were seasonal? 

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

As a heads up, if these last a calendar year - if they're knocking down the North Stand next summer, they'll have to start thinking about what they do with memberships pretty soon.

A membership that includes August 2024 might have no access to tickets.

Not sure that will stop them selling them though 

• Like 1