Which Revel would you evict ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Revel would you evict ?

• Chocolate
    • Malteser
    • Rasin
    • Orange
    • The filling removing Caramel one

Brought a pack today and there are running an eviction Promo to remove your least favourite

so which one would you evict

For me it has to be the annoyingly hard caramel / toffee one

(PS .. could have sworn there used to be a nut one .. when did that disappear ??

I voted raisin too, **** horrible!

And yeah there was a nut one, that went ages ago thank god, I hated them too.

Nuts raisins and turkish delight should never be mixed with chocolate, it's just wrong.

I love them all, and currently hold the Wearside and district record for fettling a family pack in the time it takes to get from Sunderland to Peterlee on the A19. If push came to shove, I'd evict the caramel one, if only because it takes longer to eat, and therefore increases the time taken to get the rest of them down my neck.

They got rid of the nut one after all the nut-allergy thing became apparent. You know, the old joke about playing Russian Roulette with a packet of revels and someone with a nut allergy.

The reason they replaced the nut with the raisin was due to all these poofs collapsing to the ground with closed throats fron their nut allergies.

Well, Ive a message for you mr nut allergy person. Bugger off and eat something else.... dont mess with my Revels.

But Revels are just perfect. I love the orange, the coffee, the caramel, the chocolate the raisin. I dont want to lose one, unless the replacement is going to be damn good!

Anyone that wants to vote for coffee should be shot, that's the best one!

They got rid of the nut one after all the nut-allergy thing became apparent. You know, the old joke about playing Russian Roulette with a packet of revels and someone with a nut allergy.
:crylaugh:

I bet if i had included coffee none of you would have voted for it ,you lot are so fickle

I did ask a mod to add it on for me but I think he went to bed and isn't surprisingly at my beck and call .... :shock:

oh and correct my spelling of Raisin :oops:

Â