Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Even though we have signed a couple of good players I really think we are further behind from the target of Europe than we were last season. Unfortunately, the gap will continue to get bigger every window. 

• Like 1

Just now, grobs said:

Even though we have signed a couple of good players I really think we are further behind from the target of Europe than we were last season. Unfortunately, the gap will continue to get bigger every window. 

As this is a transfer thread do you want to say who Villa should buy?

I don't know anything about Abdou Diallo other than the You Tube videos that I've hastily watched, but what struck me was the fact that he has the qualities needed for a LFB or a holding defensive midfielder more than a CB. I could be way off as  compilation videos just show highlights and not the average grind of a footballer doing his job.

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

As this is a transfer thread do you want to say who Villa should buy?

If it was me in control I’d want someone in the mold of Ndidi and another centre half with a bit of height and strength (maybe this one we are linked with from Turkish league). Maybe someone like Sarr assuming we have back up options as an additional option in case Stevie finally decides to switch it up and play with wingers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

I agree, just seems this site is awash with serial bed wetters at the moment.

And if there so unhappy I'm sure Man city could do with some new fans to help fill the emptihed stadium. 

Our windows been OK,  we can all see we need another CB due to Carlos injury but also to improve the quality of choice we have as Hause wasn't good enough and Konsa looking like he can't step up,  Another DM to allow us to play 2 so the front 4 can play there game. 

But bedwetters will be bed wetter,  and no matter what the manager and board do won't be good enough for them.

Edited by Joshie2000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I forgot he existed, is that the same one which was at Tottenham at one point i think?

Spurs? Na, this is the Swiss midfielder. Highly rated, was linked with many clubs before signing for Juventus (from Borussia Monchengladbach). Would be ideal really… solid midfielder, surprised they want to move him on so quickly.

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

Yeah, in January. Has he been that shit? It was seen as a great signing then as he came on a free.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they signed him for free with a view to always sell him to make profit. Juve are on the watch list of UEFA as well I’m sure

5 hours ago, penguin said:

Always love these.

“If you have a different opinion to me you know nothing about football!”

Happy for you to love these….

your eyes and the stats show he is a very good player 

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they signed him for free with a view to always sell him to make profit. Juve are on the watch list of UEFA as well I’m sure

That’s possible. If they make that into a pattern players should learn to stay away from them — I’m sure Zakaria was counting on staying there for a while.

Edited by VillaParkAvenue
  • Like 1