Weekends Football 29/31 October

andykeenan

46 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Juve currently 9th, 2-0 down at Verona

Giovanni Simeone have the season his career. Dad will be proud

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Boos and "you don't know what you're doing" raining down on Nuno, ouch. 

If by that they mean accepting the job compared to the other 8 managers who did know waht they're doing and said no... 

But Nuno for everything he did at wolves and how well drilled that side were they never played good football, he's obviously not a bad manager based on just how in to his system wolves were but he's also not a good manager in the attacking football sense, hes not a top 6 chasing manager let alone top 4

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Does anyone else think that roughly £1.5bn worth of footballers doesn't mean that they're very good at football? 

There's some proper shit on show on here from both sides 

Not a lot of quality in this game, I suppose to be expected with both teams managers close to the sack.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not a lot of quality in this game, I suppose to be expected with both teams managers close to the sack.

The bit I just watched I'm not even sure of which mcfred it was but under no pressure with about 3 options 10 yards away they instead decided to float a 30 yard 50/50 jump ball to Luke Shaw which he lost

Same as the Smith thread I'm not sure at which point you stop blaming the manager cos surely he's not telling international footballers to be so **** stupid 

That's what I meam about the quality and the management

Forget Skipps shit touch for a minute look at the shape and positioning of spurs after they lost the ball

Romero, a £50m CB, looks like a school child 

If mings did what he's just done he'd have calls for tarring and feathering 

Â