Weekends Football 29/31 October

andykeenan

6 weeks ago i thought Arteta was nailed on for the sack.boughta defender that couldnt win anything in the air. And now they are looking so solid at the back with Ramsdale being brilliant and a huge threat up front.

Shows me what i know about football 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Rodgers i have said before could bw a manager under pressure. Bottled top 4 twice and has made a slow start this season

You can say that and they did strat the game slowly but its not been like our first half against arsenal. Leicester have been in the game. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Rodgers i have said before could bw a manager under pressure. Bottled top 4 twice and has made a slow start this season

To have them top 4 pretty much 37 game weeks out of 38, 2 seasons running was overperforming massively though. Winning FA Cup and Community shield still decent for Leicester 

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

To have them top 4 pretty much 37 game weeks out of 38, 2 seasons running was overperforming massively though. Winning FA Cup and Community shield still decent for Leicester 

I think hes done a great job at leicester. in fact better than what should be expected. 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think hes done a great job at leicester. in fact better than what should be expected. 

He has done an OK job at most. Not like they have some shit players and he is performing a miracle. Tielemans is one of if not the the best midfielder in the league. Vardy 20 goal a season player, solid defence and goalkeeper 

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

You can say that and they did strat the game slowly but its not been like our first half against arsenal. Leicester have been in the game. 

Leicester are at home, we weren't. Big difference 

Â