Children's Television

sidcow

35 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

I've been babysitting one of my little cousin's lately and she is obsessed with watching Peppa Pig and cries and gets angry if I don't watch it with her.

Keeps her entertained is the main thing I guess....but I personally would love to punch whoever created it right in the face. The most annoying chidlren's show I've ever watched. I'm just thankful that the show's when I was a child were way better than they are now.

You couldn't be more wrong. 

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Rather disappointing to learn that this Christmas's Julia Donaldson TV adaptation is going to be Superworm, as I think the book is very much one of her poorer efforts. I was hoping for Tabby McTat. 

Superworm is one of my sons favourites so happy with that. 

I do prefer Tabby McTat myself. Although thinking about it, now that you've mentioned the book there's suddenly something very familiar about it... 

TBT_SG_Filler_BIG.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I do prefer Tabby McTat myself. Although thinking about it, now that you've mentioned the book there's suddenly something very familiar about it... 

TBT_SG_Filler_BIG.png

Possibly why my grandchildren like it!  :)

Edited by mjmooney

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Possibly why my grandchildren like it!  :)

My wife's dad is the absolute spitting image of the old man from Up. His grandkids absolutely love the film (bit just because of this - it's a great film). 

Â