Eurovision 2021

Demitri_C

Ergh its back after last years postponement  due to covid.

Italy favourites.

Uk will no doubt finish in the bottom 5 as always along with the french and germans.

One of the wierd acts of the year is Cyprus which is 1st and has devils linked.

My daughter is a Eurovision nut. She however doesn't have a clue how to put a bet on so I've has to go to the bookies for her. I will never get the tenner back unless she wins.

3A59F851-DCB9-4033-92D6-A6CE9178062B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

My daughter is a Eurovision nut. She however doesn't have a clue how to put a bet on so I've has to go to the bookies for her. I will never get the tenner back unless she wins.

3A59F851-DCB9-4033-92D6-A6CE9178062B.jpeg

Pretty decent bets. Don't get why Italy are favourites. Seems a bit plodding, and no obvious novelty hook or big chorus which a guitar song normally needs to do well.

Iceland will be well up there on the sympathy  vote, even if the song isn't a patch on their one from last year.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Odds doesnt really matter in this contest  it matters who you have  agood relationship with

My eyes are rolling so hard I'm now looking directly at the back of my skull.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

One of the wierd acts of the year is Cyprus which is 1st and has devils linked.

El Diabolo - if watching with the family you won't know where to look

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

My eyes are rolling so hard I'm now looking directly at the back of my skull.

Not sure if your being serious or not. Are you suggesting there isnt countries that dont vote for their mates?

Enjoyed both semis in the week.

801bc22cef943586ddddfe2109dd041a71bb959e

I like Finland, Iceland, France, and Bulgaria off the top of my head. Some of the better countries/songs predictably went out to some dross like Portugal. Poland had the worst song/performance and did deservedly go out, causing the state TV to cancel their scheduled broadcast of the Eurovision movie and then make no mention of the event on the news after hyping up the artist all week 😀

Â