Midweek Football 5/8 April

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

For me, us, Everton and West Ham are on the same side this season.

The aim is to knock one or two of the big six out of Europe - that's much more valuable to our future than finishing above West Ham or Everton. 

Should be European cup winners only😉

is what you are saying going to happen, this coefficient bollox?

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Wolves have to be careful, if they lose today and then get beat by Fulham on Friday they will only be six points above the relegation zone. We did them a big favor in winning yesterday. Not that I think they will be relegated, but things could start getting nervy for them if they don't win today.

They're gathering up some injuries too. I think they're safe, but it's not the season they were hoping for.

One down now.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looks that way :(

I every league will end up like Scots, awful whats happening to football, wish Lerner hadn't given everyone else a head start. I'd only be happy if villa are part off that top 1%, if not, they can all F O for me.

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

For me, us, Everton and West Ham are on the same side this season.

The aim is to knock one or two of the big six out of Europe - that's much more valuable to our future than finishing above West Ham or Everton. 

Just done a quick research, not much, but I think you are right and agree now that the more of them that fail to get in the better, the games is corrupt.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Same moyes who they criminally underperformed for last season, mad

Shows how much the boo boys were crippling them 

Yeah it will be interesting to see how they perform once their fans are back inside the Laahhhhhhhdan stadium.

Jack is watching this and thinking he'll have to channel Maradona when he comes back to make sure he gets into the England team. And he will. Never thought Jesse Lingard playing lights out would be a good thing for Villa, but it is.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Same moyes who they criminally underperformed for last season, mad

Shows how much the boo boys were crippling them 

Hope they get relegated during their champions league qualified season, that would be so sweet.

Edited by Phil Silvers

Â