Holiday Plans 2021 (LOL)

Xela

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

munich just cancelled their christmas markets...absolutely gutted 😢

looks like they have cancelled just one market but others might follow suit. Should still be able get gluhwein around the city or at smaller markets

They are supposed to implement 2G for Christmas markets this year 

Edited by Zatman

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

looks like they have cancelled just one market but others might follow suit. Should still be able get gluhwein around the city or at smaller markets

They are supposed to implement 2G for Christmas markets this year 

it sounds like the others will. imagine nuremberg will have to cancel. it's only an hour away from munich so everyone booked to visit munich will have the same idea

austria seems like it's all open though so looking into just flying into munich still but then jumping on a train straight to innsbruck

45 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it sounds like the others will. imagine nuremberg will have to cancel. it's only an hour away from munich so everyone booked to visit munich will have the same idea

austria seems like it's all open though so looking into just flying into munich still but then jumping on a train straight to innsbruck

Bavaria seems stricter than other regions. Smaller local markets should still be open but need to find them

Any of our Dublin folk know whether everything is back to relative normality yet? (basically, can I fly over and go out on the razz down Whelans and The Mezz?)

...also, bit of a long shot, but is anyone from Zurich? I need some info on the state of play before I book a flight.

Well I was supposed to be flying to Gran Canaria on the 14th for xmas, but seeing as Spain have said everyone over the age of 12 needs to be double jabbed  it now looks like it'll be cancelled as the lad is 14 and has only been given 1 jab :( So naturally I've told him its all his fault :) :) 

• 3 weeks later...
Â