Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I hope they get promoted.

Having two Premier League clubs can only be a good thing for the City of Brum.

It's not the first time you've stated that. You seem to enjoy making these provocative comments.

I hope they get promoted.

Having two Premier League clubs can only be a good thing for the City of Brum.

Seems like you care more about the city as a whole than Villa. :shock: I'm not actually from Birmingham so it's not really in my place to say this but all I care about is Villa, and since SHA are our fiercest rivals I think it's nice to see them do badly.

Of course Villa is my priority.

But I like to see all the West Midlands clubs doing well.

I thought it was great when Blues beat Arsenal tbh.

That they are, which is why I can't understand why any Villa fan would be happy about the winning a trophy.

Before the game I wanted them to lose because like you say, they are our biggest rivals and I didn't want them to take away a Europa League spot which we could get through the league.

However during the game, I wanted Blues to win since they were the underdogs and it's good to see a small club winning at Wembley on their big day out.

Arsenal have already won enough trophies and already have enough glory hunting fans.

Arsenal fans were not really that bothered about the game.

To the Blues fans, it meant everything.

That is why I wanted Blues to win.

Did it mean everything to you?

No but I was pleased for them.

I wasn't. A bunch of inbred knuckle dragging chav c***ts . They bring nothing but shame and embarrassment to this great city. They live in a deluded world where they think they are our equals.The world would be a better place if their squalid little club was wiped from the earth and all trace of them was flushed down the toilet from which most of them crawled. I hate every single one of the sister screwing scum bags.Hope they gave Wembley a good fumigation after they crawled away from the place. It would mean everything to me if they went to the wall with that Chinese spiv. I think I need to go and lie down now, thinking too much about those retards makesw me feel quite ill :puke:

That they are, which is why I can't understand why any Villa fan would be happy about the winning a trophy.

Before the game I wanted them to lose because like you say, they are our biggest rivals and I didn't want them to take away a Europa League spot which we could get through the league.

However during the game, I wanted Blues to win since they were the underdogs and it's good to see a small club winning at Wembley on their big day out.

Arsenal have already won enough trophies and already have enough glory hunting fans.

I don't understand why you consider Blues our 'biggest rivals'?

Baggies are closer. Baggies vs Villa has far more history as a local rivalry than Blues vs Villa.

I can not take you seriously if you consider 'them' to be 'our' rivals, they are not even on a level playing field.

Baggies, Wolves and Stoke are all local teams who play in the same league as Aston Villa, and therefore are our real rivals.

Blues are just a small club from down the road who have forever been in our shadow. Their inferiority complex demonstrates this perfectly, as they would rather sing 'shit on the villa' than cheer on their own team.

As for the Carling Cup win - fair play to them. However, it was only 12 months earlier when we were in the final that their fans were calling it a 'tin pot' cup, not worthy of 'wiping yer arse' on.

So, they either accept our success in reaching the final the previous year, only to be cheated out of a chance of winning it by a cocksmoking arsehole of a referee, or they have to write their own success off as winning something no more worthy than the Johnstones Paints Trophy.

**** the Blues. Can someone post the picture of the pitch-invading Bluenose in the red kit with the Lidl bag to get this back on topic please?

Did it mean everything to you?

No but I was pleased for them.

I wasn't. A bunch of inbred knuckle dragging chav c***ts . They bring nothing but shame and embarrassment to this great city. They live in a deluded world where they think they are our equals.The world would be a better place if their squalid little club was wiped from the earth and all trace of them was flushed down the toilet from which most of them crawled. I hate every single one of the sister screwing scum bags.Hope they gave Wembley a good fumigation after they crawled away from the place. It would mean everything to me if they went to the wall with that Chinese spiv. I think I need to go and lie down now, thinking too much about those retards makesw me feel quite ill :puke:

A quality rant, worthy of coming from my own keyboard! :notworthy:

imo any pro blues posting should be an instant ban, no true villa fan in the world would have been remotely happy that the filth won the carling cup, infact they should have been distraught like i was

anyway, he was outed as a bluenose a long time ago anyway wasnt he? something along the lines of 'tiltin rd stand block t'?

I don't understand why you consider Blues our 'biggest rivals'?

Baggies are closer. Baggies vs Villa has far more history as a local rivalry than Blues vs Villa.

I can not take you seriously if you consider 'them' to be 'our' rivals, they are not even on a level playing field.

Baggies, Wolves and Stoke are all local teams who play in the same league as Aston Villa, and therefore are our real rivals.

Blues are just a small club from down the road who have forever been in our shadow. Their inferiority complex demonstrates this perfectly, as they would rather sing 'shit on the villa' than cheer on their own team.

As for the Carling Cup win - fair play to them. However, it was only 12 months earlier when we were in the final that their fans were calling it a 'tin pot' cup, not worthy of 'wiping yer arse' on.

So, they either accept our success in reaching the final the previous year, only to be cheated out of a chance of winning it by a cocksmoking arsehole of a referee, or they have to write their own success off as winning something no more worthy than the Johnstones Paints Trophy.

**** the Blues. Can someone post the picture of the pitch-invading Bluenose in the red kit with the Lidl bag to get this back on topic please?

Blues are our primary rivals.

Baggies are our secondary rival.

The closest ground to Villa Park is St Andrew's.

The closest ground to St Andrew's is Villa Park.

Also, every Bluenose sees us as their main rivals.

Half of the Albion fans regard Wolves to be their biggest rivals.

Â