Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Okay, at least five of my colleagues went out to that game. They are going to be unbearably smug on Monday at work, aren't they?
Just tell them you went to a PREMIER LEAGUE matche between Villa and West Brom (if you're going) on Saturday.

Okay, at least five of my colleagues went out to that game. They are going to be unbearably smug on Monday at work, aren't they?
Just tell them you went to a PREMIER LEAGUE matche between Villa and West Brom (if you're going) on Saturday.

They probably wont give a shit. I would imagine that this would be one of the best away days they will ever have. Fair play to them. Would you trade a cup win and an epic European night which will be spoken about for years for relegation, or would you prefer five more years of mid table obscurity? I know which one would be less boring.

They probably wont give a shit. I would imagine that this would be one of the best away days they will ever have. Fair play to them. Would you trade a cup win and an epic European night which will be spoken about for years for relegation, or would you prefer five more years of mid table obscurity? I know which one would be less boring.

As much as it grieves me to say it I think you are spot on. Despite their relegation they have had, especially for them, a remarkable last 8 months or so. Like you said mid Prem table mediocrity or a trade for relegation, a cup win and some very good European nights. Mid table mediocrity will be quickly forgotten but a cup win and cracking European nights will live long in the memory.

You know I think I'd actually take where we are now than where they are. They won the League Cup sure but what's to say we won't win a cup soon either? As for Europe, again I wouldn't rule us out of qualifying for Europe. The bare facts are that SHA are in the Championship and could be there for a good few seasons to come and we're in the Premier League.

Â