Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

So up next for them is the UEFA cup game on Thursday and I just can't make my mind up, do I want them to win or lose?

Lose, for me it's lose lose lose everytime.

They must win.......... The financial implications of having to participate in the group stage could cripple them.

So up next for them is the UEFA cup game on Thursday and I just can't make my mind up, do I want them to win or lose?

Lose, for me it's lose lose lose everytime.

They must win.......... The financial implications of having to participate in the group stage could cripple them.

Yeah it is hard to say but on balance I think I hope they go through if only so I can laugh loud and hard at the pictures of them boarding a Ryanair flight somewhere because its all they can afford. :D

Yeah it is hard to say but on balance I think I hope they go through if only so I can laugh loud and hard at the pictures of them boarding a Ryanair flight somewhere because its all they can afford.

its how they flew to Ireland in pre-season tour of cork and were so cheap they flew to Dublin :D

I wonder if I could rent them my cellar for the night when they play Forest.....
You do realise that having that lot in your cellar would severely lower the value of your house, not to mention leave a stench that will last for years?

I wonder if I could rent them my cellar for the night when they play Forest.....
You do realise that having that lot in your cellar would severely lower the value of your house, not to mention leave a stench that will last for years?

I thought I could just brick it up and move out.

It worked for the West's for a few years. :lol:

Â