Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

It doesn't get any funnier than that :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

You think? How about this one from an end of season relegation party?

birminghamcityfans.jpg

Got to admit I've featured both pics on my Blog in the past, small heath are always good for a laugh :lol:

Lumpic cost 6m.... Foster cost 6m, Dann 5m, Todger Johnson cost 5m, Hleb 2m for the loan.... how much will they get back for selling off their players? THe best is Lumpic, he cost 6m, but I supposed he scored against us, so he can join their hall of legends, featuring Geoff Horseshite and Chrstophe "Can't score" Dugarry.

Have you seen Dugarry's scoring record, considering his "striker" status.... shocking.

A lot of blozzers I know consider Dugarry one of their greatest ever players. He was there for a total of... 8 months was it? Before **** off to his vineyard.

^ yeah, it looked like a black sofa. he had his own turnstile installed as well so he could fit in the ground. i went down the sty with a mate and his family who were all noses in the late 90s (they lost 1-0 to swindon :crylaugh:) but most of the fans spent the entire match singing to fat barry who frequently waved, i also think he required assistance in order to get off his 'sofa'. quite amusing.

Every night is comedy night with Small Heath. What surprises me is how timid their fans are on their own forum, and how brazen and deluded they are on 606.

167928_10150372766710487_887105486_16693852_785889_n.jpg

Got that in the post this morning..

Firstly- I'm not a supporter

Secondly- What the **** is the Birmingham City FC Community Trust?

Thirdly- £5 adults and £1 a kid for Man City at home!? desperate or what

and finally- Why are they buying third party addresses off mailing lists ??

What a joke of a club!!

167928_10150372766710487_887105486_16693852_785889_n.jpg

Got that in the post this morning..

Firstly- I'm not a supporter

Secondly- What the **** is the Birmingham City FC Community Trust?

Thirdly- £5 adults and £1 a kid for Man City at home!? desperate or what

and finally- Why are they buying third party addresses off mailing lists ??

What a joke of a club!!

:crylaugh:

They probably just did a mail drop to a load of areas in the south of the city, because "that's the blues part," of course (I keep getting told that by the more rabid blosers). Which is a complete myth.

Mcleish: "We have closed the gap on a technical level with Villa but in terms of infrastructure and financially, well, Villa bared their teeth this week."

Doesn't sound a happy man, bemoaning the fact he makes his recommendations for players and that its up to the board to sort it out. YOU LISTENING POTATO HEAD.

Mcleish: "We have closed the gap on a technical level with Villa but in terms of infrastructure and financially, well, Villa bared their teeth this week."

Doesn't sound a happy man, bemoaning the fact he makes his recommendations for players and that its up to the board to sort it out. YOU LISTENING POTATO HEAD.

Closed the gap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a clearing in the woods.

tThey have not 'closed the gap'.

We are having our worst season for years....they are having a normal season.

We have come down to their level....they haven't risen to ours !!

rocket polishers

Â