Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

To me the owners calling in the police seems bit of a smokescreen to me to divert the gullible idiots from the ownership issue.

Twattum and his ugly horde will surely fall for it.

Meanwhile the excuses given to the premier league to avoid the fit and proper person test have begun

Peter Pannu, Birmingham's vice-chairman, has insisted that Yeung still remains in control of the club. "The legal documents are very complex and difficult to explain," he said. "But I spoke to [Yeung] about this and he is very much in charge.

The Beeb"]The new owners of Birmingham City FC have contacted police over their concerns about possible irregularities in the Premier League club's accounts.

Did they discover a win bonus in thier accounts or something?

Earlier this week, BRMB exclusively revealed that Blues' home Premier League game against Fulham this weekend was under threat due to an unpaid £80,000 bill owed to West Midlands Police. They were threatening to withold their services until Yeung stepped in to pay half the money.

Source

• 2 weeks later...
Don't care what anybody says vile are soo jammy, they have avoide 3 better sides (man city maybe)

if it was us u could have put you're house on us drawing man ure!.

This is my favourite, they must have forgot all those times we drew Man Utd

Â