Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

teh most furious thing for me was having mccleish on during a VILLA game. who the hell wants to see the oily blosers celebrating when villa are playing. damn sky and you have mccleish giving us his opinion about our team. who cares?

teh most furious thing for me was having mccleish on during a VILLA game. who the hell wants to see the oily blosers celebrating when villa are playing. damn sky and you have mccleish giving us his opinion about our team. who cares?

Was great fun singing he is a clown and pointing at him though :D

Was he in the studio?

I wondered why the holte were giving such abuse to the tv box before the game!

Yeah he was, with Mick McCarthy. Mick was pretty good but Alex looked really uncomfortable throughout :D

Alex looked really uncomfortable throughout :D

Perhaps he has been product testing for his bosses?

As for him being at the game it was to be expected really, in a way I'm glad he was. He was probably delighted to be back in the Prem until he came back to VP and the memories of his last visit cam flooding back.

bet he wouldnt have bene there if they didnt get promoted though. mick mcarthy dserves to be there though. wolves came from no-where and won teh crown from nowhere. no-one expected that. by far best team in the league.

the blosers have been lucky, teams dropping points every time they did, phillips scoring in injury time in alot of games. they got alot of luck.

i dont understand why he had to be on during our game and talking about the blosers during a villa game? seriously are these guys at sky thick as pig shit?

Pretty obvious really. The two managers of the clubs automatically promoted, a live sky game for the premier league the day after the end of the fizzy pop league.

Alex looked really uncomfortable throughout :D

Perhaps he has been product testing for his bosses?

As for him being at the game it was to be expected really, in a way I'm glad he was. He was probably delighted to be back in the Prem until he came back to VP and the memories of his last visit cam flooding back.

I think he must have been cowed by the sheer majesty of Villa Park with 40000 fans in it. A chilling realisation that unlike Glasgow where Celtic and Rangers are of roughly equal status, in this city he manages a small time corner shop, while MON manages Harrods.

They're comming back out of the woodwork again! What a suprize. Rekon they will get over 15,000 at home next season??? Im guessing they may even sell out of the derby game this year?

They're comming back out of the woodwork again!

You can say that again, a nose 'friend' who I know has the following on his facebook wall,

1) i hate villa more than you !!

2) Russell is in a Birmingham City wave

3) Russell ********* is really hoping hull get a goal bk

4) Russell ******** is so happy blues are bk in the premier league bring on the scum

5) Russell joined the group I bet we can find 500,000 People who hate Aston Villa!!

6) hahaha be different next season i promise

Strange how they've just found there voices isn't it.

I noticed more people wearing Blues shirts in the Acocks Green/Yardley/Sheldon areas of Brum today than I have probably seen all season combined.

They really do know how to come out of the woodwork, dont they?

You can say that again, a nose 'friend' who I know has the following on his facebook wall,

4) Russell ******** is so happy blues are bk in the premier league bring on the scum

5) Russell joined the group I bet we can find 500,000 People who hate Aston Villa!!

Sounds a right **** prick

I noticed more people wearing Blues shirts in the Acocks Green/Yardley/Sheldon areas of Brum today than I have probably seen all season combined.

Yep.

As I said earlier, the Manure shirt goes back in the wardrobe again.

Sounds a right **** prick

Very likely is, I haven't seen him since I was about 6.

You can say that again, a nose 'friend' who I know has the following on his facebook wall...

...6) hahaha be different next season i promise

He has a point there though. Next season will be different for the Blues. Instead of finishing second top and getting promoted, they will finish second bottom and get relegated. :flag:

It was in reply to a villa fan saying its great to have them back so we can spank them again. Might be different next year, he could be right. Might be a 5-0 spanking.

Yep.

As I said earlier, the Manure shirt goes back in the wardrobe again.

Yep. Just come back from shopping and there was one of the words removed in Sainsbury's. Wearing a shirt that was obviously brand new.

come on 500,000 blosers know how to function a pc? im suprised even one knows how!

The funniest bit of that is that normally all of these " I bet we can find........" things have 1 million as the number of people needed. Even the Blosers knew that was just plain silly :D

Â