Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Well, I support a crappy team here, finding it hard to win a match, but when our local rivals won promotion, the supporters were happy - there's 9 points in the bank (we play three rounds here). So far - we took 6 and the third match takes place in two weeks time, so... you know... I try to hand on to this...

The only silver lining to this black event is it is not just us who have six points in the bank next season without kicking a ball. Just about every other team in the Prem have as well, The Shite are truly shite.

Fair play to Blues....they actually managed to get promoted with an absolute shite team! If they keep the bulk of that team next season then they will be down by Christmas.

just been listening to BRMB as I nipped to the shops, just stopped laughing and wiping the tears from my eyes, one guy just called and this is what he said.......

"Can I just send a message to all the Villa fans are listening, THE BLUES ARE COMING TO GET YA"

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Phillips really is the master of getting teams from Championship to Premiership. I welcome the banter but don't welcome the minority of their fans who will inevitably turn derby day into a violent affair.

Fine, I'll say it... Well done Blues! They played well I thought, unlucky not to win 3-1 with O'Connor hitting the post.

Bring them on next season Can't wait, love the banter! What it's all about

Words cannot express how much I disagree with that post. They are words removed and i won't be trully happy til they go out of existence the **** rocket polishers.

Fine, I'll say it... Well done Blues! They played well I thought, unlucky not to win 3-1 with O'Connor hitting the post.

Bring them on next season Can't wait, love the banter! What it's all about

Words cannot express how much I disagree with that post. They are words removed and i won't be trully happy til they go out of existence the **** rocket polishers.

Words cannot express how sorry I feel for you.

Â