Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I can't say that I wont actually wet myself today if they fail to come up so I'm wearing a man nappy, or mappy :):P

Don't worry about Philips, he is just under far deeper cover than Agent Ridgewell, he is a true sleeper cell awaiting his orders. In the 89th minute he will miss a vital penalty to win the game and then self destruct.

BOF make sure those pants are nice and tight I have a feeling you are going to need them.

My mates a Villa fan living in Reading and has managed to get a ticket to the game, told him to wear his Villa top in the Reading end but don't think hes that brave or stupid. Come on Reading!!!!

I turned the radio on just as they scored, all I hear is Tom Ross screaming like a clearing in the woods. I turned it straight back off again.

Come on Reading!!!

Bloody jinx, you turn that radio on again and your dead meat :mrgreen:

that long is terrible he is a striker an idiot knows you should always anticipate a cross like that. it was a tap and he froze.

reading look like a pub side you wouldnt think they are so close to being promoted. looks like we have the oily ones back then next season

If Reading score a last minute equaliser against small heath with Sheff United scoring a last minute winner against Palace I'll be a very happy villan tonight.

If Reading score a last minute equaliser against small heath with Sheff United scoring a last minute winner against Palace I'll be a very happy villan tonight.

Won't we all!

Â