Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They'll be tears in the slums of Chelmsley Wood tonight! :-)

Slums!? Ya cheeky word removed!!!

There's nothing but laughter and celebration in my household. **** magic result! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Heh......I let that one slide because I'm in a good mood :-)

Plenty of claret and blue in Chavsley Wood!

Please just wait until the weekend though . One in three chance - and even then, don't forget there are the play offs - please don't tempt fate - yet :suspect:

brady looked like she was getting it from behind

I'd volunteeer for that job

Sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! :-)

It would be like throwing a tick tac up broad street.

You implying something about Rob? :P

You shouldn't insult people like that. Especially when their motives are pure and they're trying to help.

I hope the reference was to Ms Brady's wizards sleeve being like the Mesrey Tunnel :oops:

Yes most definately a Mrs Brady reference.

I can see Sheff Utd losing and Reading and Birmingham drawing.

Even then there's the play offs, which is as much as a lottery as anything.. the best team rarely win it.

So I'm not gonna celebrate/laugh yet.

Even then there's the play offs, which is as much as a lottery as anything.. the best team rarely win it.

If this happens SHA would be up in the automatic place.

I know.. which is why I'm not celebrating yet..

Anything can happen of course, but I think Sheff Utd will win that game, and I fancy Reading to win too. I don't think Blues would come up in the playoffs, if they miss out on automatic promotion after being in pole position for so long they will be on a huge low. I fancy Burnley in the playoffs. Off course I may be accused of a certain bias by some people :winkold: especially as I would then predict a crash & burn season where they get relegated into League 1 the following season!!

why does anyone think that Warnock will ensure Palace even have a chance of winning, boyhood blade and still very pissed off over Tevez and would Sheff Utd with £25m of Hammers money in their back pocket to go up, I am totally certain Sheff will win and thus Blues then obviously have to win

why does anyone think that Warnock will ensure Palace even have a chance of winning, boyhood blade and still very pissed off over Tevez and would Sheff Utd with £25m of Hammers money in their back pocket to go up, I am totally certain Sheff will win and thus Blues then obviously have to win

Not to mention the Palace owner Simon Jordan who hates Blues board with a passion since they stole Steve Bruce knowing him he will probably send the first team on holiday the day before the game.

Not to mention the Palace owner Simon Jordan who hates Blues board with a passion since they stole Steve Bruce knowing him he will probably send the first team on holiday the day before the game.

I don't think Palace will do anything so blantant but on the other hand I doubt they will train much this week or Warnock care if they have a few beers Saturday night.

Â