WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I caught the back end of Erdington ‘Erdo’ Pete mate rant yesterday afternoon mate, not happy with Rooney mate not sure why they did what they did mate, must have hurt Jobe to score mate. Has Tom Brady stopped going mate?

A couple of calls later, the harridan Polly in a similar state of distress with the new gaffer

Life is sweet, so sweet 

Got to give it to the unwashed, their cabbages on the phone in are the most entertaining by far 😂

By comparison the others are all boring as ****.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Got to give it to the unwashed, their cabbages on the phone in are the most entertaining by far 😂

By comparison the others are all boring as ****.

The most nauseating thing I hate is listening about squeaky Eddies cruise holidays

• Like 1

On 09/11/2023 at 10:40, mottaloo said:

That was Ashok who used to tot in the "Drakesy" Drum pub. Every time I pass it I salute the legend who has sadly passed on many years ago. 

Didn't that other phone in legend, Acker, drink in the Drum too?

Remember when he called Mark Draper " the thinking man's Butch Wilkins". 

Edited by turnbull
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

Didn't that other phone in legend, Acker, drink in the Drum too?

Remember when he called Mark Draper " the think man's Butch Wilkins". 

Blimey, another blast from the past ! Thought Acker was a doghead but might be wrong......but yeah he might've been a drum regular too. I just remember Ashok saying "drakesy" every time he called in....

Jeez.....thinking about it....it must be almost 30 years ago when those two characters were calling in......as for mark draper.....he definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the box if he thought Barcelona was a top Italian side !

• Haha 2

Almost crashed into a tree on the way home, dozing off to yet another boring custard bowl nobber waffling on about FFP and other uninteresting shite.

Boring sphincters.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2023 at 09:12, mottaloo said:

Blimey, another blast from the past ! Thought Acker was a doghead but might be wrong......but yeah he might've been a drum regular too. I just remember Ashok saying "drakesy" every time he called in....

Jeez.....thinking about it....it must be almost 30 years ago when those two characters were calling in......as for mark draper.....he definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the box if he thought Barcelona was a top Italian side !

Acker used to sit behind us in the lower DE. He was a character, a mad keen Villa fan. He retired to Spain. Sadly no longer with us now, HITS ☹️

Edited by meregreen
  • Sad 1

Briefly heard Pete the Reet(ard) last night , mate.

He's not having this Shrek fella, mate.

He’s 70 odd ya know mate, seen it all mate, and not currently happy mate.

Not happy at all, matey-mate-mateeroonio.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Missed most of piss stained Polly, just caught the bit where she obviously wants Tom Wagner’s tool because he’s done such lovely things to the stadium.

She must have fell asleep and missed the shite on the pitch, the daft old cabbage.

• Haha 2

Squeaky Eddie the baggy ballbag next.

Anyone driving through the area and not being local will be thinking “what **** language is THAT “

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Squeaky Eddie the baggy ballbag next.

Anyone driving through the area and not being local will be thinking “what **** language is THAT “

I mean I was born here and I can't understand a word that guy's on about. 

• Haha 2

Â