WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Did he come on last night after that Scottish bint who was missing Ken because she’s was having a Caribbean evening, just caught the tail end as the lad was getting in motor from football practice. Did I hear correctly that, he Glenroy had gone missing for a while? If so pity they found him

Yes that was him. 

Notice how someone like Christina sounds like a MENSA member compared to Eddie and Glenroy 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Did you hear the fake Villa fan come on Wed or Thurs night say Matty Target was f****** Jack Grealish? Got cut off rather quickly.

Haha no, I only get to hear the last few minutes on the way home.

Of course they're not obsessed...

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Glenroy - i forgot about him. Yes, he really IS special. The sad ( or laughable) thing is the likes of erdo pete, eddie, glenroy, ken and even alan probably think they are some sort of minor local celebrities. If I hear that squeaky oul clearing in the woods splutter on about how he's the expert in non league footy one more time then i hope he chokes on his faggots and pays !

There's a doghead fan (phil from willenhall ?) who also hates us and comes across as a smug prat and talks about football as if his team has been at the top table for years. Bet you were rather quiet for the previous 30 years Phil ? Out of the woodwork they come....

I recall glenroy banging on a few times about his mates getting him in to a box at stans....yeah, like it's a privilege to have a pint of peaky blinders lager in the jasper carrott suite 😂

All part of the West Midlands football family ffs

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Did you hear the fake Villa fan come on Wed or Thurs night say Matty Target was f****** Jack Grealish? Got cut off rather quickly.

No but I’m going to have a listen on the podcast later, Wonder if they have removed it

1 hour ago, Andy81 said:

This was it:

Phoning a radio sport show to slag off another team and make yourself look a total knobdrip.

The height of obsession.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

Are there ever any actual Villa fans calling up on this show? If so what are they like?

Everyone who calls in bar Christine sounds a few pence short of a quid.

• 2 weeks later...

Well last night's was a belter and I can recommend listening on the Sounds App.

One intelligent listener called Lou who could only text in (4 times) obviously didn't rate our win on Sunday and on the final text worked out that the result should have been a 2 - 1 win for the scousers.

The best though was an older Wolves fan who said we should enjoy the result from Sunday as we would be relegated along with Fulham and West Brom....................the presenter even asked if it was because he was bitter and of course he wasn't.

I don't understand why you would bother phoning the radio station to discuss another club on air, I couldn't care less what they do or where they are in the league.

17 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well last night's was a belter and I can recommend listening on the Sounds App.

One intelligent listener called Lou who could only text in (4 times) obviously didn't rate our win on Sunday and on the final text worked out that the result should have been a 2 - 1 win for the scousers.

The best though was an older Wolves fan who said we should enjoy the result from Sunday as we would be relegated along with Fulham and West Brom....................the presenter even asked if it was because he was bitter and of course he wasn't.

I don't understand why you would bother phoning the radio station to discuss another club on air, I couldn't care less what they do or where they are in the league.

It was a classic, did you hear Eddie tonight, unbelievable 

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It was a classic, did you hear Eddie tonight, unbelievable 

- Only in the division because of VAR mistake

- Lucky to win the play off semi two years ago against 10 men

- three goals were deflections 

- dodgy second choice goalkeeper

- best forward in the world ruled out 

- played 'alright' but nothing special 

etc, etc 

Got cut off thank the Lord 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

They invariably start off talking about us. It's an inferiority complex that festers and boils over as soon as the presenter says "and next on the line is Eddie/Pete/Glenroy/Doghead Phil...."....and off they go !

Winding them up is the proverbial shooting fish in a barrel 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

- Only in the division because of VAR mistake

- Lucky to win the play off semi two years ago against 10 men

- three goals were deflections 

- dodgy second choice goalkeeper

- best forward in the world ruled out 

- played 'alright' but nothing special 

etc, etc 

Got cut off thank the Lord 

Did he mention his OWN team at all.....?

Sorry, stupid question 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Did he mention his OWN team at all.....?

Sorry, stupid question 😂

only in the fact they was 'robbed' a couple of years ago. Bitter clown

• Haha 1

Do they still have the 'legends' on? That always amused me in how it so clearly showed the gulf in class between us and Blues.

Villa had European Cup winners in Peter Withe and Nigel Spink

Blues had Darren Carter and Martin O'Connor 😂

2 minutes ago, andym said:

Do they still have the 'legends' on? That always amused me in how it so clearly showed the gulf in class between us and Blues.

Villa had European Cup winners in Peter Withe and Nigel Spink

Blues had Darren Carter and Martin O'Connor 😂

Haha, yeah...but they seem to have done away with that for now

Â